17 mars 2009, 2h13m
1. how did you get into 29?A Static Lullaby
- back in seventh grade my friend gave me a whole shitload of cds since he was two years older and knew lots more than i did, i'm pretty sure ...And Don't Forget To Breathe was one of those.
2. what was the first song you ever heard by 22?Motion City Soundtrack
- probably Everything Is Alright.
3. what’s your favorite lyric by 33?Family Force 5
- i'm quite partial to the freestyle in Kountry Gentlemen.
4. what is your favorite album by 49?Cinematic Sunrise
- that's not too hard to decide considering the only one they have is A Coloring Storybook and Long Playing Record.
5. how many albums by 13 do you own?Chiodos
- two. hopefully it'll be three once they release an album in august, as they are supposed to.
6. what is your favorite song by 50?Forever the Sickest Kids
- hmm...either My Worst Nightmare or Hey Brittany.
7. is there a song by 39 that makes you sad?Senses Fail
- nah, i don't think so.
8. what is your favorite album by 15?