Well, that would start with Pavement. I bought Crooked Rain, Crooked Rain (far too late, may I add), then started to love everything Pavement, and Stephen Malkmus. When I discovered he had a solo career, I had to hear it. And here I am.
2. What was the first song you ever heard by 22?
By The Strokes? Probably Last Nite, from Is This It?
3. How many albums by 13 do you own?
I own three Coldplay albums, A Rush of Blood to the Head, X&Y, and Viva la Vida or Death and All His Friends
4. What is your favorite song by 15?
Oh man, tough one. Favourite Wilco song? It would have to be I Am Trying to Break Your Heart, or maybe Jesus Etc?
5. What is your favorite song by 5?
My fave blink-182 song, you want to know my favourite song by my favourite childhood band?? Okay, lets go with Josie.
6. Is there a song by 6 that makes you happy?
Hahaha, so many Sufjan Stevens songs make me happy. Decatur would have to take the prize, though.