Results for the 2006 Worst Album

• Results for the 2006 Worst Album

It's always easier to begin with the losers. Thus I display here the ten albums you decided to spit on. American bands are numerous in that contest and I'm personnaly quite happy with the results.

Number 10 : 18 points

News And Tributes

Number 9 : 18 points

Number 8 : 19 points

The Outsider

Number 7 : 23 points

Black Holes and Revelations

Number 6 : 29 points

Stadium Arcadium

Number 5 : 30 points

Whatever You Say I Am, That's What I'm Not

Number 4 : 35 points

The Dutchess

Number 3 : 38 points

Welcome To The Black Parade

Number 2 : 54 points

A Fever You Can't Sweat Out

And The Winner is.....

Number 1 : 58 points

Sam's Town

• CYHSY a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 11 jan. 2007, 16h27m
    Of course, I just can't validate to see Arctic Monkeys, Red Hot Chili Peppers and The Killers in this top ten.

Anyway, the funniest thing is that the best albums list may look just like this one...

Dear God if I could I would help you
    • Gnew a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 11 jan. 2007, 18h19m
    "Sam's town" really is a big step back for the Killers but no way near as disapointing as Razorlight's new album... Can't understand why that album isn't at this list.

• ScReaMaS a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 11 jan. 2007, 22h58m
    You should name the list properly. It's not the 'worst' of 2006. It's the most disappointing, I guess. Though I still do not like this list at all :D

• Yep most disappointing album maybe, but worst of all... =/ I think we forgot Kevin Federline !

• I agree with puting Muse in this list. Their last album was baaaaád compared to the other ones.

• CYHSY a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 12 jan. 2007, 15h57m
    Ok to say that this is the list of our biggest disappointments.
    Especially because a lot of groups didn't really move forward. Red Hot Chili Peppers haven't moved since "Californication", The Killers thought they were the best group of the world (anyway I like "Sam's Town"), Muse thought they were the best group of the universe (no change after all), DJ Shadow thought he was the best DJ of the world...
    About the presence of "Arctic Monkeys" , I can't help thinking that some people were fed up with seeing and hearing them everywhere, everytime. Does that make La Joconde a bad painting ?

Damn, I love that kind of list !

Dear God if I could I would help you
    • MacTonight a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 13 jan. 2007, 0h36m
    Honestly, Futureheads was a great album. So was arctic monkeys, killers (Though not as much), and Muse was okay.

• quite similar to the best album list.. i like it :)

• ..who the crap made that list..? ; )).. all albums are more then OK..

• -Eppler- a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 18 mars 2007, 16h52m

thats some good worst lighn up, only how could dj shadow be worse as the arctic monkeys ?:O

Les utilisateurs anonymes ne peuvent pas poster de messages. Merci de vous connecter ou de créer un compte pour pouvoir intervenir dans les forums.