Do you remember Koogle?

• Do you remember Koogle?

Koogle was a flavored p-nut butter. The "tagline" was Koogle, with the koo-koo-kooglie eyes and the drawing on the jar were these big bug-eye type things that were sorta cross-eyed.

Would have been a product from, oh, 1975.

No one my age (I'm 42) remembers the stuff. Do you?

• ninful a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 2 jui. 2008, 19h02m

Oh yes!! I'm 44 and remember it well...even the theme song...I loved that stuff!! I remember it being kind of a peanut butter with chocolatey kinda stuff in're NOT alone!!

• tattered81 a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 2 jui. 2008, 19h41m

look familiar?

• Javelin73 a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 3 jui. 2008, 1h02m
    Yep,I remember it. I wasn't a big peanut butter fan but the theme song stuck in your head.

• Kid70s a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 5 jui. 2008, 7h04m
    I remember it (and especially the tv commercial/song), too. Sadly, my mom wouldn't let us have it... we had to get the Laura Scudder's all natural chunky peanut butter.

• SeaMonkee a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 10 sept. 2008, 2h01m
    I just remembered Koogle, though barely do!

• rgwilder a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 24 oct. 2008, 21h05m

I remember....

36 years old and I STILL miss the chocolate-peanut-butter-sugar godsend...

• tylerjag a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 8 déc. 2008, 14h33m

koogle/food sticks

Thank God others remember Koogle! After a while, I was thinking I was the only one. How about Food Sticks? (I think they were called "Space Food Sticks") They were "astronaut food." Dry, chalky sticks in flavors like butterscotch and chocolate! Yum!

Les utilisateurs anonymes ne peuvent pas poster de messages. Merci de vous connecter ou de créer un compte pour pouvoir intervenir dans les forums.