A new classical guitar album with pieces by Walton, Takemitsu, Martin, Krenek, etc.

• A new classical guitar album with pieces by Walton, Takemitsu, Martin, Krenek, etc.

Hey guys!

As some of you might remember, my brother, Héctor Murrieta, is a classical guitarist. I wanted to let you know that he just released his second album, entitled 'Entre senderos' (roughly 'Among Paths') and the composers' music played in it might pique your interest.

The works list goes as follows (track list is longer, of course):

1. Manuel de Falla - Homenaje a Debussy
    2. Frank Martin - Quatre pieces breves
    3. Ernst Krenek - Suite for Guitar Op. 164 (pretty rare piece!)
    4. Francis Poulenc - Sarabande
    5. Toru Takemitsu - In the Woods
    6. William Walton - Five Bagatelles

If you're interested, you can acquire the album from CD Baby in physical form, or from Amazon, or Rhapsody in hi-quality mp3; alternatively you can visit his myspace and listen to a couple of the pieces streamed.

His first album is no longer available in the several download services, but you can still find it through me in SLSK (my username is tapeworm00, or you can do a room search for 'Héctor Murrieta'), or in CD Baby as well if you want. Anyway, I hope that if you do buy it you enjoy it as much as I do. :) I think it's a great effort and the result is equally as great.

Thanks for reading; have a good time, and see you in SLSK!

Whatever.
Les utilisateurs anonymes ne peuvent pas poster de messages. Merci de vous connecter ou de créer un compte pour pouvoir intervenir dans les forums.