Why are you a Ravenclaw?

• Why are you a Ravenclaw?

So what's the reason why you are in Ravenclaw? Why Ravenclaw and not the other houses. Is it because you're intelligent? Or because you just like the colour blue? xD Or because you like Luna Lovegood or another Ravenclaw in the books so much? Or maybe another reason.

I love Ravenclaw. I already loved it the first time I read the books. For some reason I always thought that Ravenclaw was so interesting.I think Ravenclaw has something mysterious and I love that. I also think I'm a Ravenclaw because I don't really belong to another house. I'm a big pacifist so I don't belong in Slytherin. I hate Gryffindor. Don't ask me why I just do. xD Maybe because Gryffindor resembles everything that I don't like. And Hufflepuff is okay, but it's not great in my opinion. I'm a little bit neutral about Hufflepuff. I only see Hufflepuff as team players and I'm more a loner. So the only house I find very interesting is Ravenclaw. Plus the coolest character is a Ravenclaw. (Yay Luna Lovegood!!! *SQUEEEEE* ) I also find Rowena Ravenclaw and the Grey Lady very interesting. I'm 100% Ravenclaw and I'm proud of it. xD

Is there anything you wish you’d gotten to talk about in this interview?
    “Okay,” he says. Deep breath. “I f*cked Joe Jonas.”
    We knew it!
    “I love him.”
    - Robert Pattinson
    • sidish6 a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 12 fév. 2009, 18h07m

ummm

ok, maybe cuz i like blue, love luna, intelligent ;P n lastly i'm born Ravenclaw :D

LiZziE's FaN

~~~~~~~~~Spread LOVE to get PEACE~~~~~~~~~
    • Sylver1984 a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 12 fév. 2009, 20h55m
    Hmmm it's more a feeling to me, why I chose Ravenclaw. Well and the fact I like to learn things also plays a part :). Don't really fit into Gryffindor, cuz I'm not very brave :P, and I'm neither very hard working when it's not necessary :P (I'm a big fan of my couch in my spare time :P), so no Hufflepuff for me. I might fit into Slytherin, but Ravenclaw fits better :).

• I'm analytic, I love to learn and I get annoyed when I don't understand things. That's why I'm a Ravenclaw.

• Hazzle92 a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 5 août 2009, 11h24m
    I'm pretty analytical and love intelligent discussion and debate.

• [Utilisateur supprimé] a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 28 sept. 2010, 6h14m
    I analyze everything, I'm highly intelligent, a bit lazy though. I truly understand what people think they understand. I connect the dots.

• Az_Agnes a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 19 mai 2013, 12h37m
    I'm analytic, sometimes like to criticize too much. I like learning and get acquaintanced with other people and their opinions and talk about different topics together.

I also love Gryffindor, they're seem to be open and friendly.
    I like the Weasleys, especially Fred and George.
    Neville is a great character too, for me he went ahead in the book a little more than Harry. He used to be very shy, but in the end he became really brave.

Slytherins are a bit mysterious but I can't say that they are all bad. E.g. sometimes I feel that Draco Malfoy does things not by himself but under the pressure of his parents.
    Snape realised that it was wrong what he has done before, that's why I like him.

I'm not so interested in Hufflepuff.

"I must say, I'd like to know where you get your information, boy; more knowledgeable than half the staff, you are." - Horace Slughorn to Tom Riddle.
    • IceWind1 a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 26 jui. 2014, 19h09m

Because "think, know and understand" are my second nature:-)

I already thought I might belong in Ravenclaw when the first "Harry Potter" books first appeared)

Now I know why I'm a Ravenclaw: because all the true colors of my personality shine through several intellectual aspects of life. If I do not show myself in something intellectual - I simply seem nothing to other people. Intelligence is just the most valuable thing about me, even though I'm not a genius, of course.

There's also another reason why the real Sorting Hat would definitely sort me into Ravenclaw: I usually seem a bit too strange to others, and many of my opinions and thoughts are just not understandable to other people. Instead, they tend to consider me foolish or crazy. If I had a Ravenclaw emblem on my robes, it would have been clear to everybody that the foolish one here is not me at all....!=) Ravenclaw would've become some kind of shield to me. Everyone would know that my opinions are also worth listening. And I believe, this thing is really important for anyone to be able to respect their own selves. I'm sure the Sorting Hat would've never deprived me of it.

So, I'm very happy to be a member of the cleverest and most interesting house at Hogwarts!=)

Les utilisateurs anonymes ne peuvent pas poster de messages. Merci de vous connecter ou de créer un compte pour pouvoir intervenir dans les forums.