Best show you've ever seen in Pittsburgh.

• BlumeCrew a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 11 avr. 2006, 16h38m

Best show you've ever seen in Pittsburgh.

Mine would have to be Armor For Sleep at Mr. Smalls about a month or so back. They had a flawless performance and my friends and I had a great time rockin the pit.

How about yourself?

Thank God I'm Agnostic.
    OutAbsentia.deviantART.com
  • I was at Armor For Sleep!
    They did do really good.

I loved Taking Back Sunday live.
    (although, they are my favorite band ever, so it might be favortism)
    =]

• Utilisateur
    • 16 avr. 2006, 2h29m
    I don't think I've ever heard Taking Back Sunday.

Thank God I'm Agnostic.
    • Shad4k a dit :...
    • Abonné
    • 10 juin 2006, 1h03m
    Motorhead, Dio, and Maiden in August 03 will be pretty tough to beat.

Acknowledge the dust and light. Acknowledge divinity's mortality.
    • theschloss a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 10 juin 2006, 3h03m
    Opeth at Mr Smalls kicked some serious ass, they had Devin Townsend and Dark Tranquillity open for them.

• Utilisateur
    • 10 juin 2006, 22h24m
    I can't believe I missed that show. I wanted to go sooooo bad man. It would be a dream come true if they toured with Porcupine Tree.. i'd probably nut myself.

Thank God I'm Agnostic.
    • t_moneyyy a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 4 août 2006, 16h45m
    Thursdayand Senses Failat warped tour this year. amazing.

• nattevind_ a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 5 août 2006, 4h45m
    theschloss said:
    Opeth at Mr Smalls kicked some serious ass, they had Devin Townsend and Dark Tranquillity open for them.

I was at that one. It was incredible.

• kilbey1 a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 23 août 2006, 15h17m
    I actually thought the Yes show a couple years back out at the Pavilion was fantastic. I bet Opeth would've have been fantastic.

I wonder how the Sonic Youth show will be next week?

-- Eve
    • Utilisateur
    • 24 août 2006, 16h31m
    kilbey1 said:
    I actually thought the Yes show a couple years back out at the Pavilion was fantastic. I bet Opeth would've have been fantastic.

I wonder how the Sonic Youth show will be next week?

I would kill to see Yes.

Thank God I'm Agnostic.
  • theschloss said:

That was a really kick ass show. I love Opeth to death, but every time I see Dark Tranquillity live, they get better and better.

My best show ever would probably have to be Soilwork, Dark Tranquillity, Hypocrisy and Mnemic. They played a show at the Odeon in Cleveland for the BWBK festival. Totally out of control. Up there also was when I saw Coheed & Cambria with Dredg and the Blood Brothers. That show was full of energy.

• Utilisateur
    • 26 août 2006, 3h18m
    atomicblast said:
    Up there also was when I saw Coheed & Cambria with Dredg and the Blood Brothers. That show was full of energy.

Wait when was this? That sounds amazing! The closest dredg show I have ever seen on their site was in Cleveland.

Thank God I'm Agnostic.
  • This was last fall... September 29th I believe. I saw that tour again when they stopped by IUP in November too, where I actually got to do an interview with Travis from Coheed. Good shit.

• Utilisateur
    • 1 sept. 2006, 22h46m
    atomicblast said:
    This was last fall... September 29th I believe. I saw that tour again when they stopped by IUP in November too, where I actually got to do an interview with Travis from Coheed. Good shit.

Dude, thats sick.

Thank God I'm Agnostic.
    • JacksonS a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 6 sept. 2006, 15h02m

Best Burgh Show

I have two Best Burgh Shows because they fall into two catergories.
    - Best Concert in a small venue:
    Donnie Iris & The Cruisers at Red Star Tavern in Station Square
    - Best Concert in a large venue:
    The Rolling Stones and Pearl Jam at PNC Park.

• ChrisAmick a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 10 sept. 2006, 5h06m
    Pitchfork music festival in chicago...whats up 41 bands!

Os Mutantes
    Ted Leo and the Pharmacists
    The Futureheads
    Tapes 'n' Tapes
    Spoon
    Mission of Burma
    Yo La Tengo
    too many others...

• artsie1 a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 6 oct. 2006, 23h49m

my first and last.....

First show I ever saw: Love and Rockets open for the Pixies....Last show: The Brazilian Girls

• LHRT a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 6 juin 2007, 1h33m
    mooney suzuki at mr smalls theatre, like 4 years ago, i live in florida but visit all the time

Lefties Have Rights Too
  • Best small venue was definitely Bright Eyes with M. Ward and my morning jacket at club laga a few years ago
    and best big venue is a tie between roger waters and rush. Man all of those shows were aaaaaamazing.

I get a bad taste in my mouth out here... aluminum... ash... like you can smell a psychosphere.
  • Best small venue was definitely Bright Eyes with M. Ward and my morning jacket at club laga a few years ago
    and best big venue is a tie between roger waters and rush. Man all of those shows were aaaaaamazing.

I get a bad taste in my mouth out here... aluminum... ash... like you can smell a psychosphere.

• mmjfan a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 9 jui. 2007, 19h05m
    NedleInTheHay13 said:
    Best small venue was definitely Bright Eyes with M. Ward and my morning jacket at club laga a few years ago

I didn't know MMJ back then, but i saw em in cleveland and it was amazing. Roger Waters last year was a spectacle.

• tin_man_ a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 8 sept. 2007, 3h26m
    Damien Rice, April 11th, 2004, which was Easter Sunday, at the Byham Theatre...amazing show...

• Hands down- Midnite Snake for free under the Bloomfield bridge.

• AKNaveed a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 8 oct. 2007, 21h33m

Leslie Feist as Feist in Feist at Carnegie Musical Hall

a.kay
Les utilisateurs anonymes ne peuvent pas poster de messages. Merci de vous connecter ou de créer un compte pour pouvoir intervenir dans les forums.