If anyone finds a new or old artist and/or artists that you think we may like, could…

• If anyone finds a new or old artist and/or artists that you think we may like, could you please post here thanks if you do :D

http://www.last.fm/music/Ordo%2BRosarius%2BEquilibrio%2B%2526%2BSpiritual%2BFront

i've recently discovered this neofolk, ambient, industrial, Italian band that i think are great btw :D if you think they are good cast a vote "either yes or no" and state a word or two why you like/dislike them thanks

• Leonard Cohen

If theres one act I recommend you MUST listen to before you die, it would be Leonard Cohen.

Recommended songs
    -The Stranger Song
    -Suzanne
    -Bird On A Wire
    -EVERYBODY KNOWS
    -If It Be Your Will
    -Who By Fire

Pay close attention to lyrics

"We are ugly but we have the music"

Leonard Cohen - Chelsea Hotel #2
    • MoogleFan a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 12 jui. 2008, 7h03m
    I second that recommendation for Leonard Cohen, though Teachers is my favorite by him. That Ordo Rosarius is really dramatic-sounding, I'll have to have another listen it seems interesting. =P Oh yeah, and there's my music: Marilyn Roxie, I added two new tracks today: Clouds Cast Shadows
    One Drink, Two Straws

• if you second that then i'll try it ;D

Les utilisateurs anonymes ne peuvent pas poster de messages. Merci de vous connecter ou de créer un compte pour pouvoir intervenir dans les forums.