• cheezus69 a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 28 déc. 2006, 10h13m

a few people I've spoken to about the Wii haven't been that amazed by the new control system for the Wii, I was just wondering what everyone else thought... do you think the novelty is gonna wear off eventually??

personally, I'm really liking it so far, and I think it's gonna be interesting to see what they do with it in the years to come... but I guess there is a bit of fear that they're gonna overuse it in certain games, and just turn it into a novelty, rather than a new way of playing...

• Noisehat a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 28 déc. 2006, 11h44m
    every new item get's old someday, thats why they get replaced by 'next gen consoles'
    i wouldn't worry , i think the wii is something diffrent than, for example the ps Eye Toy, which just got old in.. days?
    i mean, they combine the wii gimmick with diffrent elements, like zelda, it's fun to swing your mote arround, but it's also a great game

keep the doctor away

• hexirex21 a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 29 déc. 2006, 11h58m
    I definitely think it's only going to get better once there's a really good multiplayer shooter or a realistic sports game. However I am going to be tied up in zelda for a while as it is, that game is amazing.

Les utilisateurs anonymes ne peuvent pas poster de messages. Merci de vous connecter ou de créer un compte pour pouvoir intervenir dans les forums.