Looks like Egypt is promoting Necrophilia now

• Pretzhog a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 26 avr. 2012, 17h34m

Looks like Egypt is promoting Necrophilia now

• maxson924 a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 26 avr. 2012, 19h01m
    No comment on the proposed law. However, a few comments on the source.

Of course, in true Islam intent, such a law couldn’t be proposed without also throwing in more laws that would further imprison and enslave women.

We send tax dollars to this nation of filth

Sounds a little right-wing and not exactly neutral. Oh, and lookie here...

Welcome to the official HQ of the Liberty News Network, a project of Grassfire Nation.

http://grassfire.com/

Even before taking office, the reality that is Barack Hussein Obama has been marked by a dizzying array of lies and distortions that continue tearing at the very fabric of our nation. Now Grassfire Nation researchers have compiled a chilling 122-page resource highlighting the dangerous and dishonest nature that is Obama. This is the truth that the Leftist media refuses to report and doesn't want you to have.

Ding ding ding!

Take anything that site says with a grain of salt, is what I'm saying.

Modifié par maxson924 le 26 avr. 2012, 20h36m
    • [Utilisateur supprimé] a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 26 avr. 2012, 19h16m
    Lol ;D I don't really care about islamist countries and what are they doing there. If they want to rape their dead womens, may it be. If they want to kill each other, may it be. If a huge meteor changed their countries into lifeless wasteland, I could not care less. What I do care is sieged Europe, it's future, environment, good music, books and games.

Problem is: To get rid of pedophiles, necrophiles and any other similar crap in America and Europe, not to care about Egypt b'coz Egypt don't care about you.

I hope it was straight enough...
    Hehe, I see the forthcoming reaction to this post.... :I

____
    Btw, If You post this here* why don't You share Ur opinion ;P ?
    *(I don't really see the point behind it, it's a pony group, not politics, But I don't complain, don't get me wrong)
    ____
    Okay, that's enough spam for now . . .

• Utilisateur
    • 26 avr. 2012, 19h34m
    And this Grossfire thingy just seem to be conservatist website which I don't rlly care about. But it's pretty silly to call them far right extremists. They just don't seem to like obama. No extremism here.
    Btw: your obama did more good to right-wing extremism than anyone else in decades ;)

• Utilisateur
    • 26 avr. 2012, 20h35m
    I never said I was an Obama fan. I was showing their writing style which is so obviously anti-liberal that I can't see how they're not super-right wing. Granted, "extremists" was a bad word to choose, and I'll edit that out. But those guys are obviously not to be trusted as a neutral source.

• Utilisateur
    • 26 avr. 2012, 20h38m
    I would like to say, though, that I disagree with the "I don't care what goes on in other countries" stance. I definitely think the U.S. tries too hard to be the World Police or whatever, but that doesn't mean I don't care. Why should people in Europe matter less than people in Africa? (If you're European, replace Europe with America.)

• Utilisateur
    • 26 avr. 2012, 21h36m
    That is... interesting, to say the least.

And not caring about other countries... well, let me put it this way: there are "worse" places than Europe and America, and I do think that those places should be paid attention and helped if needed. Sure, nopony should have the right to be a world police, but that doesn't mean we should pay no attention to the people of Africa/Asia or elsewhere. They are people like us, so why should we disregard them and only care for ourselves? Isn't that a bit too egoistic?

• Utilisateur
    • 26 avr. 2012, 23h33m
    Why should people in Europe matter less than people in Africa?
    No one said that. I don't hold anything against ppl living their lives in Africa or wherever else. That said, I still don't care. People in Africa... You hear so much about how poor they are, don't You? Let me answer this: They DO have all means to make their lives better(tones of ANY natural resources that man could need, way more than Evrope ever had), to live in peace and prosperity... and yet, they somehow cant gain this.... Strange thing, ain't it? If people in some country cant help themselves, even if they have all means to do so - why should anyone outside their country care? Srsly, when European and Asian people were building their civilizations throughout centuries, no one outside their countries cared to help them (the otherwise, others were trying to conquer, destroy etc) and they did not cared to help others. Why? Because this would distract them. It would take them away from their own struggle.
    What changed nowadays? People get blinded by false, anti-natural, anti-historical ideas.
    It may be brutal truth, but that's how Nature works: Caring and crying over some far-away poor nation's problems make you forget, that your own fellow kinsman also have problems. Not less important problems.

And once again: I DON'T wish bad to ppl in Africa or wherever. I just want to make it crystal clear :)

And not caring about other countries... well, let me put it this way: there are "worse" places than Europe and America, and I do think that those places should be paid attention and helped if needed.

"those places should be paid attention and helped if needed"
    Not true. No one can help these people except themselves + read the statement above.

History and Nature, Nature and History can easily answer any questions on these matters, as well as crush any doubts.

That said, I'm pretty sure I could as well speak about this with a sack of flour...
    Close-mindness it is. When people start trusting some mainstream ideas, they are not willing to open for anything else, no matter what :(

__
    If You hate the statement-thingy above, You are free to delete the post. It wouldn't surprise me at all. It's so easy to hurt close-minded people, even it that was the last thing you wanted... Okay, you won't hear from me in this and any other politics-related topic. Bye!

• Utilisateur
    • 27 avr. 2012, 0h22m
    Well, my view is that the governments of Africa are absolutely at fault (at least for the countries that have governments in the first place). But how is that the fault of the ordinary people living there? These are people who are just trying to feed their kids while at the same time trying to protect them from roving packs of lunatics with machine guns, and there's nothing in their power to change that. Now, am I saying there's a clear solution? No. If it was that simple, it would have been solved long ago (probably not by our American government which has its head too far up its ass to see, but maybe another first-world power). But that doesn't mean that they should be left to die.

If people in some country cant help themselves, even if they have all means to do so - why should anyone outside their country care?

Because we're human beings who care about other human beings in, to put it kindly, a bad spot.

It would take them away from their own struggle.
    What changed nowadays?

Technology and standard of living changed. It's no longer a matter of marching troops by foot across a continent or two to give aid, it's a 24-hour plane flight, tops. And we're no longer struggling just to survive; the fact that we're discussing this on the internet instead of working the fields is proof of that.

It may be brutal truth, but that's how Nature works: Caring and crying over some far-away poor nation's problems make you forget, that your own fellow kinsman also have problems. Not less important problems.

Now this brings up a point that (I assume) we mostly agree on: we should solve the life-or-death problems in our own countries before giving aid to others. I don't want to see our soldiers positioned in Africa and Asia while homeless shelters are being shut down and people are starving to death back here. But there are such things as less important problems. Providing broadband access to rural Wyoming is not as important as quelling a pirate force (the real kind, not the bullshit coined-by-corporations internet kind) in Somalia.

"those places should be paid attention and helped if needed"
    Not true. No one can help these people except themselves

Yes true. We have the capability to help them and, as I stated towards the beginning of this post, the innocent people there are powerless to help themselves. And that's not their fault.

History and Nature, Nature and History

You mean the same Nature that produces serial killers and rapists and the same History where said serial killers and rapists marched into other civilizations, pillaged them for all they were worth, raped every woman they could find, and even killed children largely because of power and greed? Not my idea of a positive influence to look at.

When people start trusting some mainstream ideas, they are not willing to open for anything else, no matter what :(

Being a blind follower of the majority is terrible, but discarding philosophies and ideals because they're "mainstream" is equally bad.

(Side note: I think it's cool that we have a serious discussion going on in this forum. All our lighthearted threads are fun and awesome but this is a good change of pace. :3)

(Second side note: I don't hate your post in the slightest, and no I will not delete it. And if you don't want to post further in this thread, that's your call, but I'd encourage you to keep doing so.)

• Frostyhawk a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 28 avr. 2012, 16h46m
    I'll just go ahead and agree with everything Rose has posted here. Saying that Africa should be able to pull itself up due to its natural resources (which I should also note don't really exist in the arid regions) is far too much of an Ayn Randian argument. The corruption within the governments all across the continent is very deep seated, and it has kept the people repressed for centuries. Not even just current governments, but through leaderships past. Colonialism typically isn't a great way for a country to get its start, and that's all Africa was back in the day.

Les utilisateurs anonymes ne peuvent pas poster de messages. Merci de vous connecter ou de créer un compte pour pouvoir intervenir dans les forums.