Interview (English)

• Interview (English)

A while ago I conducted an email interview with the band for the website http://www.keikaku.net

Most people probably read it already, but if not, you can read that here: http://keikaku.net/features/58

• Kiffy-chan a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 28 juin 2007, 12h07m
    The interview... is kinda stupid. I was hoping there would come some funny stuff 'bout them.

• Dark_Fafik a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 4 jui. 2007, 15h51m
    lol, but it is made in maximum the hormone style :P

• It's kinda stupid, cause that is the kinda band they are: they goof around and don't take things seriously, interviews included.

• [Utilisateur supprimé] a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 15 août 2007, 18h51m
    Now I love them even more XD

• [Utilisateur supprimé] a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 17 août 2007, 10h14m
    Awesome interview, imo.

There's the general infomercial interview that gets the dl on the band's whereabouts and history, but personally I'm thankful that this one showed quite a truckload of personality; a very entertaining read, I might add. It's not common for a band to spawn in a flower field...

• reeged a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 13 oct. 2007, 22h24m

hmmm

i love maximum the hormone but i have to agree that Ryou had some pretty stupid answers. Whats the point of doing the interview if it dosent give any answers?

• Entenfield a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 23 oct. 2007, 12h01m
    lol, I like the last answer. :D

• was the last answer ironic or seriuous ;-) we will never know^^

• Foln a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 30 mars 2008, 15h28m
    pretty nice. what do you guess? its good they dont take everything serious... thats another part that makes them unique.

• TayTayism a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 25 avr. 2009, 9h19m
    I thought the interview was fuckin rad! Answering the questions like that just makes it fun and great.
    It really excites me to see the first two influences he named were Ramones and The Queers.
    Ahh, dear maximum the hormone, how i love you.

"I asked some girl down the block if she wanted to skank with me and I think she called the cops" -Some Rudeboy from Nothing Nice To Say
    • Ayoken a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 23 mai 2009, 15h54m
    Normal question stupid answer, stupid question normal answer. Its clear that Ryo will use such logic. As we know japanese musicians are mischievous, evil and (hard to understand) Maximum... theyre simply ... < write what you want, I dont want to get slamed by MtH fans. (I would probably slam myself anyway, because Im a fan too hehehe... oh fck it.)

• Ijexis a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 25 jan. 2010, 19h59m
    I laughed at all of his answers, that's the Maximum the Hormone I know and love.

• hunketunk a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 21 juin 2010, 12h33m
    nice XD

....I tried, you win
    My life, is ripping your heart out and destroying my pain!
    go!...
    (korn-lies)
Les utilisateurs anonymes ne peuvent pas poster de messages. Merci de vous connecter ou de créer un compte pour pouvoir intervenir dans les forums.