Get Event Locations Name

• BrandJew a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 16 oct. 2009, 12h38m

Get Event Locations Name

Hey im trying to get the name of the location an event is taking place in. For example for

http://www.last.fm/event/968848+Frank+Turner+at+Rock+City+on+18+October+2009

Frank Turner in Nottingham I have used this to get the large photo from the event :

string API_KEY = "";
    string API_SECRET = "";
    Lastfm.Services.Session sessionValue = new Lastfm.Services.Session(API_KEY, API_SECRET);

Lastfm.Services.Event E = new Lastfm.Services.Event(968848, sessionValue);
    Response.Write(E.GetImageURL(Lastfm.Services.ImageSize.Large) + "<br/>");

Then I thought this :

Response.Write(E.Venue.ToString());

would get me the name of the venue but it throws the following error :

Exception Details: System.FormatException: Input string was not in a correct format. So I browsed the documentation and found this

http://code.google.com/p/lastfm-sharp/source/browse/trunk/lastfm-sharp/Services/Event.cs

but this is searching an XML and I am trying to do this using code, so I tried this :

Response.Write(E.Venue.GetName().ToString());

Which also gave me the same error. Can anyone suggest a solution? Also if I want to find all the Events in a venue can anyone suggest a tutorial that might help?

Thanks a million in advance Si
    :)

• tburny a dit :...
    • Forum Moderator
    • 3 jan. 2010, 0h01m
    maybe you should better ask than in the lastfm-sharp group/forum, but you can also feel free to use LastFmLib.net instead ;)

Combo.fm: Combine your favourite radio stations! | My Blog | scala-lastfmapi | Cache2k - A high performance Java in-memory cache
    P.S.: Do not click here
    throw new PokemonException(); //Gotta catch 'em all
    My forum post reflects my personal opinion :)
Les utilisateurs anonymes ne peuvent pas poster de messages. Merci de vous connecter ou de créer un compte pour pouvoir intervenir dans les forums.