• Insufficient content

Hi

I just downloaded Last.fm to my iPhone (v.2.1 16GB). Mightily impressed, and like the website - great for adding stuff to my library.

Now I keep getting the "Insufficient content" message. What exactly does "Insufficient content" mean? Access to my Library is intermittent, which is extremely annoying. Am I doing something wrong? I have searched elsewhere in the forum but unable to find an answer.

Is it because I skipped through most of the tracks and I have used up the "listen three times option"?

Do I need to subscribe?

Help!

• c99koder a dit :...
    • Alumni
    • 30 sept. 2008, 20h35m
    Insufficient content means that there are no more streamable tracks available for the station you've selected. Try listening to another station. Listening to stations will add more tracks to your library, so the more you listen, the larger your My Library station will become.

• Is there a less amount of songs on the iphone app then the website? Cause I can search the same artist on the web site (on my mac) and it will play for hours.

• Same issue and it's really annoying

I was really looking forward to getting last.fm on my iphone then it gives me this message all the time... on my pc it's totally fine - really very frustrating ... makes me want to go find another app to do this!

• I have the same problem.

I seem to have plenty of artists in my list, but in the middle of songs it suddenly stops and declares insufficient content... WTF is going on?

I wouldnt mind listening to some other lists (radio stations) on the iphone as well, but can't figure out how... any help?

• [Utilisateur supprimé] a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 3 mars 2009, 10h51m
    There's already a topic about this, it is being investigated.
    http://www.last.fm/group/Last.fm+for+iPhone+and+iPod+Touch/forum/103852/_/508841

• StudleyUK said:
    There's already a topic about this, it is being investigated.
    http://www.last.fm/group/Last.fm+for+iPhone+and+iPod+Touch/forum/103852/_/508841

Yeah and whoever made that one should have looked for this one. As this one started in Sept 2008. But regaurdless still no ETA on this issue.

Les utilisateurs anonymes ne peuvent pas poster de messages. Merci de vous connecter ou de créer un compte pour pouvoir intervenir dans les forums.