Too many iphone scrobbles

• dontstop3z a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 8 jan. 2012, 10h05m

Too many iphone scrobbles

For some reason when I sync my iphone and the scrobbler updates my last.fm account some of the songs get scrobbled more than once (i.e. the tracks show as being played 3-4 times at the same date/time). This can be easily seen in my track history. This seems to send my stats askew. How can I stop this happening?

• m0mo- a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 10 jan. 2012, 21h48m
    Yeah i get this too.

• Menjii a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 13 jan. 2012, 8h04m
    Yeah, it's a shame a really annoying. But it's been like this for over a year and nothing has been done... not sure if they'll ever fix this.

• Knapster01 a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 17 jan. 2012, 13h15m
  • [spam]

[spam]

Modifié par Knapster01 le 20 fév. 2012, 12h09m
    • jresnicow a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 5 fév. 2012, 22h55m

Rexly app circumvents this issue

So this is a fringe use of Rexly, but it's a standalone music player for iOS (accesses all on device music/playlists), but doesn't sync playcounts back to iTunes. You can scrobble from the Rexly player in real time (so no syncing needed whatsoever).

http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/rexly-music-with-friends/id465981094?mt=8

Hope this is helpful...

• welcome to the club

this has been going on for maybe 2-3 years for me.. everytime i'd plug in my ipod classic it would say i played the song anywhere from 2-14 times at the same exact time/date.. and when you go to clear one, it deletes them altogether like you didnt even listen to the song. since getting my iphone last year, the problem seems to be the same. just this morning i had to clear a song that last.fm said i played 32 times at the same time/date.. when i only played it once.

honestly, this has been going on long enough that i'm just gonna delete my account and the app.. whats the point of scrobbling if its gonna give you the wrong numbers? kinda sad too, been a member since 2006. anyone know another program like last.fm?

• dontstop3z a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 31 mars 2012, 1h33m

still getting further out of hand...

I synced this morning and it scroblled a song ~45 times, and has missed out songs that i know have listened to heaps lately. wtf

Les utilisateurs anonymes ne peuvent pas poster de messages. Merci de vous connecter ou de créer un compte pour pouvoir intervenir dans les forums.