• This Is It

Modifié par lolzunicorn le 31 oct. 2009, 5h26m
    • queenV666 a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 28 sept. 2009, 7h09m
    I am scared of this movie. It's great to see Michael happy, but... it's also terrifying. I'm weak and I cry every night and I pray to God for his save and hapiness, when I'll see this movie, will be worse. And I think this film is bad idea. But I bought tickets for me and my sister. I am too curious. So... we'll see...

• larvachan a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 28 sept. 2009, 23h32m
    I'll see the movie, but I'll certainly cry... But, I dont want miss it.

• Meisekyume a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 29 sept. 2009, 12h33m
    I cried before and after I got the tickets. I'm so happy, I can't wait to see it! I think I'll bring 10 boxes of tissues.

• k_rae86 a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 12 oct. 2009, 4h28m
    it's so beautiful. i can't wait to see the movie.

but it's still bittersweet. he should still be with us.

• In love with the song! Its so beautiful

• The song's amazing. </3
    I can't wait to see the movie.

• Song is really good! About movie... I don't think it will be translated for Russia. It's so sad...=/

• Im excited for the new song and I like it, but at the same time it made me incredibly sad to listen to it - just reminded me that he is gone :(

• I thought the song was just beautiful. His words are so touching.

• lawlau a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 12 oct. 2009, 13h46m
    This song isn't new, but now it's sung by Michael!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rCV1h40oS0o

I can't wait to see the film...but I will break in tears U__U

Someone told me that the director said it would be a happy ending...

• [Utilisateur supprimé] a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 12 oct. 2009, 16h18m
    sorry, but 'This is It' song isn't new material. Although I do love it! - It is just michael singing a song he wrote in '91 called "I never heard" - sung by "Sa-fire" - But I really do love Michael's version, and the piano and orchestra! - I'm trying not to listen to any more of his songs until I watch the film though :) can't wait. I'm going on the 31st!!

• [Utilisateur supprimé] a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 12 oct. 2009, 16h19m
    lawlau said:

Oh sorry, I didnt see you'd pointed it out! :) (I love it regardless!) lol

• lawlau said:

I'm trying hard to imagine how that movie can have even close to a happy ending. How can it if the protagonist dies at the end? :'(

• Utilisateur
    • 12 oct. 2009, 19h15m
    Dipz108 escribió:
    lawlau said:

Oh sorry, I didnt see you'd pointed it out! :) (I love it regardless!) lol

Hahhaah don't worry!! ^^
    I love it too!

• Utilisateur
    • 12 oct. 2009, 19h18m
    lolzunicorn escribió:
    lawlau said:

I'm trying hard to imagine how that movie can have even close to a happy ending. How can it if the protagonist dies at the end? :'(

Yes, I thought the same...but then we'll see in a few weeks!

• belial_fl a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 12 oct. 2009, 21h41m
    hey, thanks for your mail with this link :) i want to see the movie too. but i think seeing this movie will be very strange 'cause we will see his last good moments :( so it will be very sad, too :(

• aphrospice a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 12 oct. 2009, 23h50m
    This is a classic lyric driven song written in 1991 4 another artist. In true Michael Jackson style. It is a amazing song with an even more amazing message.

• nishkita a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 13 oct. 2009, 22h08m
    I love it. It is clear that is not a new song, but I just love his voice. Michael sings so deeply that it hurts... but I love it!!!!

MJ: "You're not here with me, still I can feel you near me" (Butterflies Lyric)
    • Katisdope a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 14 oct. 2009, 3h16m
    His voice almost made me faint sooo lovely!!!! <3

• Hi Michael Jackson fans,
    I am sure many of you have heard about Michael Jackson's ‘This Is It'. The film will offer Jackson fans and music lovers worldwide a rare, behind-the-scenes look at the performer as he developed, created and rehearsed for his sold-out concerts that would have taken place beginning this summer in London's O2 Arena.
    “This is It” it will be playing at ODEON cinemas across the country on 28th October, with special 4am screenings on the release date at selected cinemas, and for those who want to experience the film in high definition, with state-of-the art digital sound, it will also be playing at the ODEON IMAX locations.
    Chronicling the months from April through June, 2009, the film is produced with the full support of the Estate of Michael Jackson and drawn from more than one hundred hours of behind-the-scenes footage, featuring Jackson rehearsing a number of his songs for the show. Audiences will be given a privileged and private look at Jackson as he has never been seen before.
    You can check out where the screenings are taking place here: http://www.odeon.co.uk/fanatic/film_info/m12379/Michael_Jackson%27s_This_Is_It/

• kashamira a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 31 oct. 2009, 20h23m

Love it!

Seen it today and loved it! And i didnt think about his death, because he's alive for me, and will be as long as him and his music and legacy is remembered which will be pretty damn long! Great celebration of music and crativity and just of MJ! Thought im gonna cry rly bad, but i didnt, only a bit, especially at the end of Earth Song, which was AMAZING btw! So many great moments in this movie! If these concerts had taken place it would be beyond words, omg really, just incredible. And it just shows what a perfectionist MJ was, and how freakin creative and awesome and cute and nice and loving he was! LOOOOOOOOVE, L-O-V-E

If you wanna make a world a better place, look in the mirror, make a change and heal the world! ;)

• I saw it today also, and I agree exactly. Earth song, the whole performance of that song, really got to me. The whole movie was spectacular, just watching Michael. I expected a little more intimacy but it was a brilliant movie simply because Michael was so radiant throughout the whole film <3

• I saw the movie yesterday and omg it was so amazing. Words cannot describe how much I loved it. It really shows what a musical and creative genius Michael was and there were so many cute moments :')

L-O-V-E!

• su90 a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 1 nov. 2009, 7h26m
    I was on the movie two times. And this two times I watched it like mesmerized. Michael was in great form, we could see the best show ever...
    MJ awesome like always.

Les utilisateurs anonymes ne peuvent pas poster de messages. Merci de vous connecter ou de créer un compte pour pouvoir intervenir dans les forums.