RAWR RAWR, MCR KILLS ME!

• C26000 a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 9 avr. 2007, 14h30m
    Bhaart said:
    GrannyGreen said:
    Lol..huh? Bleed American or Futures isn't emo?

No, it's pop/punk rock, check Static Prevails and you will find the diffrence :)

Actually Static Prevails isn't emo either, it's :)

• pop punk.
    deal.

• Ainsiel a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 21 avr. 2007, 18h47m
    mcr isn't emo. it's some kind of rock.

• Emoislife a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 29 avr. 2007, 1h45m

Mcr

They describe themselves as dangerous or violent pop!

Get it right!!

lol umm yeah im abz anyways lol x.x.x

x.note to self i miss you terribly.x
  • They're pop not because of their music but because every radio station plays them and they're all over TV and shit.

Never quite worked out why they're so big as well, they're not THAT amazing

Nothing.
    • aibom a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 15 mai 2007, 6h32m
    Even My Chemical Romance says they aren't emo.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/My_chemical_romance#Musical_style
    The band's music has been described variously by the media as "alternative rock","emo", "pop punk",[20] "post-hardcore"[20] and "punk revival".[20] The band themselves described their music as simply "rock" or "violent, dangerous pop" on their official website,[21] as well as rejecting the term "emo"[22] to describe their style. Another source quotes Gerard stating they are "What-else-ya-got-emo".[2]

• [Utilisateur supprimé] a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 13 juin 2007, 18h53m
    Who really cares? Paris Hilton is apparently brutal death metal.

• Utilisateur
    • 18 juin 2007, 20h51m
    this is part of the root of all this emo confusion,

Jimmy Eat Would WERE emo, but then they got signed, and once they did that, they changed theyre sound, and that was distributed as EMO, but they changed their sound to something that is not EMO, so what was called emo by that damn lable was alternative rock. FUCK MAJOR LABLES!

• Utilisateur
    • 19 nov. 2008, 8h52m
    there fucking corporate rock.

• Utilisateur
    • 4 fév. 2009, 4h18m
    if ppl actually listened to emo (ie. hoover) then they would obviously see that the 2 are very different.

• nicks26220 a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 9 déc. 2009, 2h41m
    the problem with bands like MCR calling themself "emo" is the fact that they are way too much about their goth/depressed look and people think that other people who listen to emo music look like that but MCR isant fucking emo to begin with. who knows what the fuck they are and who cares. there just pop punk/rock because they are popular inside that genre (for reasons i dont know)

Les utilisateurs anonymes ne peuvent pas poster de messages. Merci de vous connecter ou de créer un compte pour pouvoir intervenir dans les forums.