The Next Poster Must Listen to a Song by...

• SunGiant a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 13 nov. 2011, 10h19m

Next I'd like to present you the current #1 in austrian charts, Hubert von Goisern - Brenna tuats guat

• artheta a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 13 nov. 2011, 21h15m
    Okay... well, it's not that bad, but #1? Slightly surprising. But I guess they like this kind of thing in austria.

• Not really my type of music , so i really can't say anything.

you probably know this song .

• It's a good song

Now something i think sounds very fast and powerful coming from '77

I raise my head in silent anger, seems there is no place for me, the only way out is to GO WHERE NO ONE HAS GONE BEFORE

The worst thing a man can do is give away his power to an elected representative! If I can quote directly from Bakunin here.
    • Utilisateur
    • 21 nov. 2011, 13h23m
    I like that alot^^

Since I#ve just seen im last week enjoy some Ezra Furman & The Harpoons

Take Off Your Sunglasses

• [Utilisateur supprimé] a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 16 déc. 2011, 7h31m
    His vocals were slightly annoying, but they could grow on me. 6.5/10

• Utilisateur
    • 16 déc. 2011, 7h49m
    I like this thread.

5/10, I liked it at first, but I'm not a fan of his singing, it grates.

• Mos Def is the shit! :)

On this page you see a little girl giggling at a hippopotamus. I wonder why?
  • That was straight up fucking terrible. I would give it 0/10 but that would be 0 points too much. Jesus...

• alyedev a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 17 déc. 2011, 1h20m
    Violent... but not bad. I actually kinda like this. 8/10

I have become comfortably numb.
  • Wow. That was really interesting. Some kind of doom hip hop. Never heard anything like it. I may check out more of these guys.

• ^ dude, how come you haven't heard of Rammstein, but you still managed o post a cool song :| weird

• Well, it's safe to say I'll never listen to that band ever again.

• jayleann a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 13 avr. 2012, 9h44m
    weird song ;p

• LOL it's that kind of horrible electro pop rock which haunts my nightmares.

• jayleann a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 13 avr. 2012, 22h53m
    this video is not available in germany... shit...

• so i guess i start over

give a comment on this

• I love the owling lullaby intro, what follows has a nice Burtonian retro appeal, the 3/4 bridge is pretty cool and the last minute is so-so. Nice enough, reminds me of Emilie Simon and one other singer I can't put my finger on.

Brace yourself, here comes one of the most awesome songs ever :

"Life's not a bitch, life is a beautiful woman, you only call her a bitch cuz she won't let you get that pussy"
    Aesop Rock
    • Utilisateur
    • 2 mai 2012, 16h12m
    I completly forgot about this thread!

I love Frontier Psychiatrist! I never got around to listening the anything else by The Avalanches but when I saw the video on E4 I knew i'd happened upon something special. Its one of those tracks that makes you stop what your doing and pat attention - if only because of the quaintly bonkers samples. Good post LaLoqueHumaine.

Can the next poster please listen to 80's punk act Void. For fans of Minor Threat, Rudimentary Peni, Skaven and Axegrinder.

• I must disappoint you cause I'm not really into that genre :(

This is what I advice the next person to listen to !

"Music expresses that which can not be said and on which it is impossible to be silent"

- Victor Hugo
  • Music like this just passes me by. It's neither good or bad, it's just uninteresting. It's like the music you hear in the waiting room at the dentist.

• Utilisateur
    • 2 mai 2012, 19h36m
    nice, got to check them out...

I'm kind of in the middle of a french music phase so:

• Still better than Tryo... but I'm always depressed by the fact that such great bands like les VRP, la Mano Negra and les Négresses Vertes gave birth to such a limited and caricatural French music scene...
    La rue Kétanou, les blaireaux de Raval, debout sur le zinc etc... meh, boring, all the songs are the same.

I was going to show metalheads that Lightning Bolt can make more noise than almost any metal band, but I want to share this song which is probably what will be stuck in my head the day I will go completely crazy.

"Life's not a bitch, life is a beautiful woman, you only call her a bitch cuz she won't let you get that pussy"
    Aesop Rock
    • xShackled a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 6 mai 2012, 15h37m

Modifié par hjbardenhagen le 17 avr. 2014, 1h15m
    • MJFreak a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 6 mai 2012, 16h52m
    I got outposted. sorrry
    thats pretty cool

Les utilisateurs anonymes ne peuvent pas poster de messages. Merci de vous connecter ou de créer un compte pour pouvoir intervenir dans les forums.