USA is not America ¬¬

• [Utilisateur supprimé] a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 12 nov. 2010, 23h20m
    USA is America ¬¬

• Utilisateur
    • 25 nov. 2010, 7h45m
    USA is like a nerdy, fat mummy's boy in school who allways standing into the edge and who nobody whants to play with. The whole world cares about the limitation of harmful emissions, only USA shits on the Kyoto Protocol. That's why I hate the USA, I have never seen a nation before that makes such a selfish policy.
    I am not a prejudiced person or even a racist, I only show the facts!

• Utilisateur
    • 2 déc. 2010, 20h54m
    Die USA sollen zerschlagen sein!

• Caeshijque a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 2 déc. 2010, 21h30m

Re: Know what?

TheOnlyRoc said:
    Fuck all of you. Fuck you hard.

..oops wrong thread..

Actually, that's why.

• FilupLees a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 18 déc. 2010, 1h00m
    It's not that the USA itself as an individual nation is a problem. The real problem stems from nationalism and patriotism world wide. Someone should beat us down one big fucking notch so that we don't have this stupid superiority complex.

• i hate their conspiracy. sooo evil but covered by lovely products they've built in decades!! you wanna see the true satan, see all their business of killing people. vietnam war for example. they make themselves god to control. FUCK i hate it.

• Utilisateur
    • 10 mars 2011, 21h00m
    Because they get the country mixed up with the government.

• Utilisateur
    • 18 mars 2011, 18h20m
    France sucks.

• Utilisateur
    • 19 mars 2011, 3h13m
    morsefan said:
    France sucks.
    I love France!

• Utilisateur
    • 19 mars 2011, 20h34m
    Most people don't like america as a whole because they're ignorant. Of course our nation has done terrible things. SO HAS EVERYONE ELSE. At least my family won't be tortured and killed for me speaking bad about it. Politics are broken. There is no such thing as good politics. America is terribly unstable financially and politically, but we still have more freedom than many countries. Its up to you its all an opinion. I'm sure after I post this, some prick is going to use an invalid excuse why all americans are inbred hillbillies blah blah blah. I don't care.

• BeOrion a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 18 avr. 2011, 23h37m
    Actually, you are wrong!!! The person posting after you won’t use an invalid excuse to say “why all Americans are inbred hillbillies” even because I don’t think that! I actually agree with you!

All countries have/had bad governments; all countries did, in the past, something that now they regret… We all, independently of our nationality, have skeletons on the closet!!!!

It’s a fact that I didn’t like (And saying that I didn’t like it’s being soft…) Bush politics!!! However, I think we should never generalize!! A country is much more than just the government or just the people that live there right now, it’s a conjugation of everything that had happened since its existence. It’s all their History! And most of the times, stereotyping it’s not fair…

However, there are some reasons why I do prefer Europe than US. I think that Americans (I know that I’m stereotyping, and I apologize to all Americans that don’t fit this profile) have the superiority complex; at least they don’t care about learning other countries cultures. I mean, usually, Europeans know a lot of thinks about other countries, including US, however, I think I can’t say the same about Americans…

Another reason why I do prefer Europe than US it’s the fact I think that Europe has a richer History than US, but that’s normal, considering that was Europe who colonized most of the others countries…

Summarizing: I’m proud to be European! There are things that I don’t like in US!!! But I can’t say that I hate US just because of that! It would be too much reductionist.

• As a american citizen, I do hate many things about my country, and I understand why others do too.
    Americans consume too much, we put too much money into our army and pointless wars instead of our public schools, roads, healthcare, ect.
    We always stick our noses into other countries business.
    Sacrifice the good in the name of the perfect.

These are all only a bit of all of it.

And really, there are always exceptions to whatever people write here, dont stereotype.

• jonpwnsu a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 22 mai 2011, 5h49m
    If I wasn't American, I'd hate us too.

Oh wait, I kind of hate us anyway.

• lll__ a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 6 juin 2011, 12h12m
    People are people wherever you go.

• Utilisateur
    • 17 sept. 2011, 3h39m
    There are many reasons for "hateing" America... for their newer history... being the "world police" and phenomenons like the "tea-party-movement" with this mixture of cruel capitalism and christian (evangelical) extremists.

In the year 2011 i get affraid and angry together - when official people explain earthquakes, vulcans - or diseases like H5N1 - as a "god send" penalty...

This is the american picture... With european eyes... or even arabic, asian or what ever - you're just christian cowboys... who think that they're allright in everything, and have to rule the world.

Modifié par un utilisateur supprimé le 27 sept. 2011, 12h45m
  • Dear americans, can I ask you one question?
    Do you like your president, Obama?

• They envy high living standards justifying themselves by calling Americans behavior primitive. Everyone would be primitive under this amount of amusement. That's what nature does, conserve the energy.

• Kucyk__ a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 3 jan. 2012, 21h55m
    People love america, and they would to live in america but they can`t accept the fakt they will neva live in there. In my country everyone want to live in a "real american dream", they want to make some money, and get famous, and other shit.

Because it's popular to.

Wait, there's a forum? Holy shit!
    • pablo323 a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 15 mars 2012, 15h03m
    Porque son unos hijos de puta por eso.

Les utilisateurs anonymes ne peuvent pas poster de messages. Merci de vous connecter ou de créer un compte pour pouvoir intervenir dans les forums.