Russia. Are they good or bad?

• [Utilisateur supprimé] a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 8 jan. 2010, 12h33m
    People in russia not bad but goverment and president want to own all world this fuckers didnt understand that theirs war equipment in 2013 will be old and no money to buy in because price on oil and gas in 2012 will be low in arab countries and nobody couldnt buy hig cost russian oil. Bush- fucker because he did a lot of problems to america build steriotipe that americans what from others do what america want. America now and in past was very clever country but bushs goverment was fuckers.

• CotBayun a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 9 jan. 2010, 12h25m
    goverment and president want to own all world
    You seem to be speaking about one particluar country in the North America.
    But perhaps it is evil Russia sets its military bases, secret prisons and rockets around the world, and invades countries on the other side of the globe it has even no border to dispute.

• Utilisateur
    • 11 jan. 2010, 13h55m
    Sorry you speaking very widely be certantly if you want somebody to understand you.
    why do you used my words "president and government want to own all word" you understand it "bukvalno" or what. Ive just meant that polititions in different countries think that their nations have right to order other what to do-and it is not right. IT IS NOT NATION FAULT IN GENERAL!!! Really white again what you meant in other way (in russian as you want)

• I think Russia has bad intentions. Also, their metal is fucking awful!

CONCRETE DANCEFLOOR
    • Utilisateur
    • 18 jan. 2010, 14h02m
    I FUCK WAR!!!

• r0shymkemn a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 24 jan. 2010, 8h15m
    minimalnoize
    suck my cock stupid boy.
    Why to you to not create a theme "America. Are they good or bad?" In America there is more than shit, rather than in Russia..

• Utilisateur
    • 24 jan. 2010, 17h06m
    By the time we're having fun bashing each other, some guys in the Middle East are making their choice whom they hate more - Russia or USA, to send another suicide bomber.

And some Korean guy is going to boyster his little ding-dong with a big boom.

Oh, yeah, keep being afraid of evil Russia. You know, russians are pleased by the fact that some people still keep Cold War stereotypes and potray them as Big Nasty Bears. They really have fun about it. But some other nations are not kidding.

• r0shymkemn a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 25 jan. 2010, 5h37m
    CotBayun it's funny )

• this is why i don't associate with metal fans.

anyways, i'm half Russian, lived there for awhile, eh it's OK. Too many Nazi and violence. also, and AIDS epidemic is going on there. Americans don't know how much better they have it. complain complain complain

• Бля!!! Пиздец вам всем! Мы разбудим медведей и порвем тысячи баянов на ваших землях!!! И поставим заводы по производству валенок. Рассвет близок! Ха ха ха!!!

• onegumas a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 27 fév. 2010, 12h35m
    Something about USA

IMO: Russia is the bigest terrorist in the world, they're no any partner in commerce or politics. Too much corrpution and imperialistic tendencies. They are bad. America too (watch movies in link)

• sspirits8 a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 9 mars 2010, 5h33m
    Neither good nor bad.

• TVsFrank a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 26 mars 2010, 8h06m
    CotBayun said:

Oh, yeah, keep being afraid of evil Russia. You know, russians are pleased by the fact that some people still keep Cold War stereotypes and potray them as Big Nasty Bears. They really have fun about it. But some other nations are not kidding.

Problem is the Russian leader (the real one, not the puppet he set-up to look better) is one of those guys stuck in the Cold War. Russia, and relations with Russia, will improve when they get a real leader who doesn't want to kill anyone who speaks ill of him.

• Graf555 a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 26 mars 2010, 23h52m
    TVsFrank said:
    Problem is the Russian leader (the real one, not the puppet he set-up to look better) is one of those guys stuck in the Cold War. Russia, and relations with Russia, will improve when they get a real leader who doesn't want to kill anyone who speaks ill of him.

Nazi-fail, lol-)

Träumen sind die Baustein im Sein
    • Utilisateur
    • 27 mars 2010, 20h29m
    LeXa4894 пишет:
    поднимаем тему
    не стыдно давать ей висеть в самом конце?
    тут такой зачетный срач был

Отправил.

• Utilisateur
    • 27 mars 2010, 21h14m
    Так! Тема о России, поэтому пишем все по-русски.

• Utilisateur
    • 29 mars 2010, 22h07m
    Russland ist über alles!

• Utilisateur
    • 30 mars 2010, 14h02m
    Два последних поста феерически кореллируют.

Yesterday we saw people who thought Russia was bad, and how do they act. They're right that Russia will indeed make them really bad.

• aibom a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 21 avr. 2010, 6h43m
    A bit like China. It would be nice if they were Communist, but the fascists took over.
    Both countries need revolution, again. And to start that off they need a lot more anarchists.

• Well, I can say that there is too much propaganda in Russia even nowadays. Unlike Germany, which changed its politics and apologized to the whole world after Hitler's governing, Russia hasn't apolozised for things tha Communists did.. I feel very sorry that people in many countries think bad about Russia and its intentions, really. But I can understand them. I also think that attitude to government of the country shouldn't affect attitude to coomon people. It's better not to think about Russia as an enemy, but to try to improve economic and public relations between countries, although it may be difficult.

• aibom a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 22 avr. 2010, 21h38m
    Lol, they weren't Communists. I think there was one time Communism truly stood a chance in Russia and that was with the Anarcho and Left-Communists. Then fascism took over.

Also, RussiaToday isn't too bad as far as news stations go.
    I like keeping up with that.

• Utilisateur
    • 23 avr. 2010, 10h01m
    Russia hasn't apolozised for things tha Communists did.. And they wouldn't. Because Russians do not live by their past, as do poles, for example. Russians don't fucking care if anyone is obsessed with that their great-grandfathers had conquered someone else's great-grandfathers. Russia itself still did not receive apologies for Napoleon's invasion, for Polish occpuation in 1612, for Gengkhis Khan's conquest, and so on. The past is history, accept it or enjoy your butthurt.

• CotBayun пишет:
    Because Russians do not live by their past, as do poles, for example.
    I think Poles and other nations in Eastern Europe don't live by their past, but by their future. They are directed to Western Europe and USA, while Russia, unfortunately, doesn't even have defined strategy of developing its economy.
    I just think that admitting the mistakes of the Soviet past would do a lot of good for the political situation, it is difficult but urgent to be able to admit mistakes, isn't it? Apologising instead of being too proud-why not?

• Utilisateur
    • 24 avr. 2010, 8h03m
    You already have noted the difference between Russia and 'some Easter European nations', namely Poland. The latter maintain their economy to be a dependant of EU locomotives (Germany, France) and USA. To EU, eastern European members are the wormhole that sucks taxes gathered in the more developed countries.
    Russia relies on its own, and is currently one of the fastest growing economies in the world, while still independent in politics.

• CotBayun пишет:
    Russia relies on its own, and is currently one of the fastest growing economies in the world, while still independent in politics.

In our modern system of world economy it is not good to be "independent" which in some case means isolated! This way of developing is too old-fashioned, IMO. Now all coutnries depend on others and that is normal! (It's not only about Poland )
    By the way, Russia is behind in the rate of developing, China and India are rather faster-growing.

Les utilisateurs anonymes ne peuvent pas poster de messages. Merci de vous connecter ou de créer un compte pour pouvoir intervenir dans les forums.