Why do you love Coldplay?

• SkinnyDez a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 13 jan. 2010, 6h58m

Why do you love Coldplay?

Yeah, I know its hard to explain why you love them but try! ;P - I know I can't explain it well enough so I'll simply say because uhm i just LOVE them.. okay not a great explanation.. but I tried!! ;D

• I ♥ Coldplay...

because their music is so different from the other music out there. They're really great live. Nothing compares. :)

• Maatildaa a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 22 jan. 2010, 18h47m

. . : :~C O L D P L A Y ~: : . .

The perfect instruments - the sound is just A M A Z I N G. And i also think that Chris voice do that i never want stop listening! perfect <3

• answer

lovely music from lovely guys
    coldplay is perfect.<3

• minien a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 15 mars 2010, 23h19m

Well not every day I can find a band that can make me feel so many emotions. Every song is perfect. The music is magical, like incredibletin said - so different from others. Lyrics are unique. I think that I find a new meaning of every song everytime I listen to it. And how Chris is singing, how he interpret every sentence, it is poetic to me. I love them for everything that they are doing, because they have really huge talents. For me they will be forever the best, I can't image a better band, a better music.
    P.s. Sorry for my english :(

• Where do I start?

Well... they are so amazing.
    The combination of lyrics, melody and harmony that comes from this band is OUTSTANDING. I find it ironic how much NOISE is played on the radio, and how they only don't play Coldplay because it isn't what's popular. I prefer them to almost every band because they are so original in all they do, and their songs are poetic, as opposed to what is on the radio, as I said. Chris' voice is so unique, and I am never tired of hearing it. Same with the instruments; they use the organ, and although you don't tend to hear it in many songs, they make it sound amazing.

What can I say? Coldplay is a great band.

• Arriene a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 18 août 2010, 11h45m

Well,it will sound kinda weird,but Colplay is really a part of my life now.
    Coldplay is the only band that can make me cry instantly.They sound so amazing I cant even choose the right words to describe them.
    Simple,unique and lovely.

• [Utilisateur supprimé] a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 19 mai 2011, 17h44m
    Many Things:
    - Mainly because i have grown up with them since Parachutes came out, and their music just explaines my life.

- Guy Berryman was the man that inspired me to play bass, and always gonna be my hero

- My first real big concert was with Coldplay on Wembley 19th September 2009. I have never had a so huge experience in my life, it was just unreal and the antmosphere! I'm from Norway and being to London and see one of the biggest acts, was just fantastic!
    Coldplay is my life and always gonna be my favourite band of all time!

• the main reason i love coldplay is because they are just good musicians playing well in a band together. but i think they have a special place in my heart because they were the first band who really got me into that indie/guitar sound. before i was listening to pop and chart stuff.
    lots of my friends dislike them, they say that coldplay are boring and dont care about their fans, but i know this isnt true, when a band is as successful as coldplay , they have to play big arenas and sell expensive tickets or they would not be as rich and successful as they are. and sure their album tracks might be a bit samey but you can't really expect evey single one of their songs to sound different.
    despite the fact my friends disagree i still love coldplay so much, chris martin means soo much to me he is a genius and one day i want to be as rich and successful as him.

Les utilisateurs anonymes ne peuvent pas poster de messages. Merci de vous connecter ou de créer un compte pour pouvoir intervenir dans les forums.