Evil Coffee: experimental, techno

• Evil Coffee: experimental, techno

Hi folks. I'd like to introduce you to all to my project Evil Coffee.
    The Projects (Rapid Eye Mix) this is the first song I made under the name Evil Coffee. It was played at a party, by a friend of mine who is a local DJ. There were about 500 people there, and the response was good. This encouraged me to go on with the project.
    Severed is my personal favourite. It sounds like acid jazz (at least to me it does :-D) and was really hard to produce, but I'm happy with the result.
    Unverschämt is my latest track, and many people say it's my best. I always like to hear that, because it means I keep improving. :-)

If you like my work, there is more to find in my "untitled album". Thank you for reading this, and I hope you enjoy my music. :-)

• Babs_05 a dit :...
    • Modérateur
    • 22 août 2009, 1h59m
    Last.fm page Evil Coffee

• My latest track is my best yet... It really stands out. Please lend it an ear:

• I'd like to announce that I've changed my name to Chemical Compound
    I'd appreciate it if you would give my first song under my new pseudonym a listen:
    La Palabra

• wbroun a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 6 avr. 2011, 14h48m

Re: Evil Coffee: experimental, techno

Evilcoffee69 said:
    Hi folks. I'd like to introduce you to all to my project Evil Coffee.
    The Projects (Rapid Eye Mix) this is the first song I made under the name Evil Coffee. It was played at a party, by a friend of mine who is a local DJ. There were about 500 people there, and the response was good. This encouraged me to go on with the project.
    Severed is my personal favourite. It sounds like acid jazz (at least to me it does :-D) and was really hard to produce, but I'm happy with the result.
    Unverschämt is my latest track, and many people say it's my best. I always like to hear that, because it means I keep improving. :-)

If you like my work, there is more to find in my "untitled album". Thank you for reading this, and I hope you enjoy my music. :-)

This is certainly impressive and nicely unified work. I guess what I most admire is your ability to fashion a distinctive, driving signature sound that stands out on the four tracks you've introduced in this thread.

Some other thoughts: "Evil Coffee" seems better than "Chemical Compound" on many levels, IMHO. "Unverschämt" does indeed strike me as best tune. It's really great! I was less fond of "126," which develops too slowly for my taste. If there was one overall criticism it would be all the work deserves greater melodic and contrapuntal development, and greater detail on a measure-by-measure basis both rhythmically and harmonically.

Nice job. Thanks for sharing.

Les utilisateurs anonymes ne peuvent pas poster de messages. Merci de vous connecter ou de créer un compte pour pouvoir intervenir dans les forums.