Interesting comparison script

• sataraid1 a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 13 mars 2008, 3h28m

Interesting comparison script

This page has a script which compares you music with the music of the group and provides comparisons. Kinda neat.

My results:

My musical preference is 57.47% similar to the Ars Technica group. Musically, I fit in!

How well do you fit in?

• xmotex a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 13 mars 2008, 20h30m

My results.

Odd, I am surprised I have this much commonality with any group, I guess having fairly broad tastes helps:

My musical preference is 73.33% similar to the Ars Technica group. Musically, I fit in!

How well do you fit in?

• VMaxF1 a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 17 mars 2008, 6h16m

Huh.

My musical preference is 85.42% similar to the Ars Technica group. Musically, I fit in!

How well do you fit in?

• [Utilisateur supprimé] a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 21 mars 2008, 6h24m
    My musical preference is 32.65% similar to the Ars Technica group. Musically, I do not fit in ...

How well do you fit in?

• quiscale a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 19 mai 2008, 20h29m
    Wow. I didn't expect my number to be so high.

---
    My musical preference is 95.12% similar to the Ars Technica group. Musically, I fit in!

How well do you fit in?

• My musical preference is 48.23% similar to the Ars Technica group. Musically, I do not fit in ...

• i815ep a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 2 jui. 2008, 14h46m
    My musical preference is 27.65% similar to the Ars Technica group. Musically, I do not fit in ...

• andyp27 a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 3 jui. 2008, 0h51m
    My musical preference is 43.82% similar to the Ars Technica group. Musically, I do not fit in ...

• hypoluxa a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 19 jui. 2008, 0h04m

I am square peg to your round hole

21.82%. I have unsubscribe from Ars. What don't you like me?

• zChan a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 21 août 2008, 10h28m
    Considering how much I listen to Japanese stuff, I'm surprised. Must be the eMusic subscription. :)
    Individually, though, I am either "low" or "very low" with everyone who posted.

My musical preference is 67.66% similar to the Ars Technica group. Musically, I fit in!

• [Utilisateur supprimé] a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 16 fév. 2009, 17h37m
    My musical preference is 77.21% similar to the Ars Technica group. Musically, I fit in!

How well do you fit in?

• lyric911 a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 7 juin 2009, 17h11m
    My musical preference is 85.67% similar to the Ars Technica group. Musically, I fit in!

How well do you fit in?

Les utilisateurs anonymes ne peuvent pas poster de messages. Merci de vous connecter ou de créer un compte pour pouvoir intervenir dans les forums.