• K-H a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 28 juin 2008, 22h53m
    Pretty soon in Warsaw - 27 July 2008
    FREE :D

• [Utilisateur supprimé] a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 5 jui. 2008, 15h00m
    I saw them yesterday. It was so great <3 Have to see them again =)

• Utilisateur
    • 7 jui. 2008, 16h09m
    I got to see them live May 12, at the House of Blues in Dallas.They were absolutely AMAZING, and I definately plan to see them again.As for what I liked, I really cannot pick any one thing, the whole show was absolutely stunning

• Belai a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 9 jui. 2008, 7h18m
    i've seen them live just two times. in Stockholm and in Barcelona 2008. Best gigs so far!

• Utilisateur
    • 15 jui. 2008, 4h05m
    Into_Madness said:
    I got to see them live May 12, at the House of Blues in Dallas.They were absolutely AMAZING, and I definately plan to see them again.As for what I liked, I really cannot pick any one thing, the whole show was absolutely stunning

I saw them the day before in Houston, and will be seeing them again for Ozzfest on Aug 9th near Dallas. I'm actually from a part of Canada that almost no concerts come to, so I've been missing out most of my life. Getting a chance to see Apocalyptica of all bands not once but twice during my time away from home is the highlight of my summer for sure, and I know I'll be feeding off the experience for a long time after.

I managed to grab a front row spot at the small venue. My life hasn't been the same since. I don't know what they did to me, but I think they drugged me with a long lasting addictive hit of Apocalyptica goodness. I'm pretty sure I'm starting to bother people with how often I can bring them up in conversation...

One thing I noticed and never expected was that it took about a week for the live Apocalyptica buzz to wear off me enough that listening to the albums didn't sound a little on the dull side. I can't believe I can say that, but all the senses involved in a live concert compared to listening to them on my laptop speakers was a big difference to readjust down to. I never knew what I was missing before. I'll eventually have a sound card/speakers/headphones that should boost things a bit.

I give them big credit for being awesome with the fans. I'm not sure if they get a chance at larger events, but they made a point of talking to each and every fan who waited outside after the show. This meant a lot to me, and the others around, and greatly added to the experience.

Ok end rant.

Apocalyptica

• i didnt c them yet
    but at the end of this year ill get 2 c em in glasgow =D
    omg i cnt wait ^^

am boreddddddddddd
    feel free 2 add meh coz am a loner =( lolz
    xDD
    • dijanka a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 26 août 2008, 17h44m
    Twice
    9th October, 2007 - Vilnius, Lithuania
    20th August, 2008 - Trakai castle, Lithuania

Loved the shows!

• Utilisateur
    • 17 sept. 2008, 16h38m
    I have seen them live once, in Ruisrock (Finland) and it was fucking amazing! I hope to see them again, of course

• katoen88 a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 23 nov. 2008, 20h58m
    I went to their concert last February in Mexico City... and it was awesome!!! I was sick but I couldn't miss the opportunity. I could have died with a big smile on my face after that.

***The world is what you make of it***
    • Rossane a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 4 déc. 2008, 1h34m
    I'd like to see them live...but they rarely do a gig in Brazil ='(

• omgggg
    a just saw em last nyt O.O
    a still cnt believe it =o
    they were amazinnnnnnnnn!!!!!!
    n a met em afta da gig =o
    omg best day ever!!!!! =D
    a luv em!!!
    cnt wait 2 c em agen! O.O
    xxx

am boreddddddddddd
    feel free 2 add meh coz am a loner =( lolz
    xDD
    • ljuBiLLica a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 17 fév. 2009, 0h03m
    No :(

And it never really began.
    But in my heart it was so real.

[...♥...]
  • Twice:)
    8th October, 2007
    14th April, 2009

• Edenpath a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 26 juin 2009, 15h24m
    I'm going to see them at Knock Out Festival (11.07.2009) in Cracow, Poland :D

• Utilisateur
    • 29 juin 2009, 22h21m
    I haven't :"""""""""""""(

• busha69 a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 3 jui. 2009, 21h01m
    Well...only 6 times...lol XD
    and they are still amazing...i really enjoy their lives...as you can probably tell:)

• Utilisateur
    • 22 jui. 2009, 21h18m
    I'm going to see them here :>

• SUVI89 a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 15 août 2009, 19h23m
    21th February 2005 Katowice (Poland) as Rammstein support
    4th November 2007 Wroclaw (Poland)
    16th April 2009 Warszawa (Poland)
    11/12th July 2009 Krakow (Poland)KNOCK OUT FESTIVAL

• Utilisateur
    • 25 sept. 2011, 11h32m
    10th Juny 2011 Greenfield Festival (Switzerland)
    awesome)))

Les utilisateurs anonymes ne peuvent pas poster de messages. Merci de vous connecter ou de créer un compte pour pouvoir intervenir dans les forums.