Forum » General Discussion

What pisses you off?

 
    • Kennoth a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 10 mai 2012, 19h04m
    Having no one to go out with is very frustrating. And I just can't go on my own.

    I feel the anxiety creeping in.

    • NFXFSX a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 10 mai 2012, 19h12m
    Having nothing to do today.

    • Kennoth a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 10 mai 2012, 19h28m
    • Madelines a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 10 mai 2012, 19h30m
    That, for some reason my 'pictures' folder didn't get saved on my flash drive to transfer to my new computer. And now la pièce de merde crashed and I can't access them! I have no pictures of him now. >:*(

    Has our Autumn died...Help me find you again
  • Madelines said:
    That, for some reason my 'pictures' folder didn't get saved on my flash drive to transfer to my new computer. And now la pièce de merde crashed and I can't access them! I have no pictures of him now. >:*(


    I hate it when things crash and you don't have backups.

    Putiiiiin ! :D

    "Music expresses that which can not be said and on which it is impossible to be silent"

    - Victor Hugo
    • Madelines a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 10 mai 2012, 20h35m
    Frozencheck said:
    I hate it when things crash and you don't have backups.

    Putiiiiin ! :D
    Me too! But this time I think it's a case of 'user' error...and uh, that would be me. ; )

    Has our Autumn died...Help me find you again
  • Busty women

    “Music is enough for a lifetime, but a lifetime is not enough for music”
  • Damn morning traffic...thank the lord for 'Nightwish' blasting loud on the stereo..."planet hell" can really calm the nerves!!!

    Oh, I have no problems with busty women myself...just sayin'

  • ProximityFuze said:
    Busty women

    ...
    I don't even...

  • leighdobson said:
    ProximityFuze said:
    Busty women

    ...
    I don't even...
    No really. I'm always walking into shit because of them.

    “Music is enough for a lifetime, but a lifetime is not enough for music”
  • ProximityFuze said:
    leighdobson said:
    ProximityFuze said:
    Busty women

    ...
    I don't even...
    No really. I'm always walking into shit because of them.

    Well played, sir. Well played.

  • leighdobson said:
    ProximityFuze said:
    leighdobson said:
    ProximityFuze said:
    Busty women

    ...
    I don't even...
    No really. I'm always walking into shit because of them.

    Well played, sir. Well played.
    Thank Christ someone set it up for me.

    “Music is enough for a lifetime, but a lifetime is not enough for music”
    • unbirthday a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 11 mai 2012, 15h54m
    ...........:(

    awskeetskeetskeetskeet
    • [Utilisateur supprimé] a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 11 mai 2012, 17h17m
    Only in Belfast would you break in, curse and offend then say 'alright?'


    PROPERTY PEOPLE - What happens behind broken doors.


    I hear the police are investigating it so that's an upside

    • R4nD0m3m0 a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 11 mai 2012, 22h43m
    What pisses me off the most is people not understanding my explanations and people who to tell me what to do.

  • I'm not saying she is or isn't. I just knew that was the name of the model. I do know that other pics have been posted by that user that weren't of her though, so......*shrugs*
  • When my friend falls asleep in class and expects me to help him with his homework later.

    It's early and bright out, the sun swallowed me.
    tumblr
  • When my contact lenses rip while I'm at a show D:

  • Shitty drivers.

    • Kennoth a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 12 mai 2012, 13h49m
    foxypancakes said:
    When my contact lenses rip while I'm at a show D:


    Beats wearing glasses to a show.

  • anthraxpopsicle said:
    Shitty drivers.


    Yeah...X2!!

    Also, lazy ass people...your draining the strength out of us all!!

    • unbirthday a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 12 mai 2012, 18h48m
    Waking up

    awskeetskeetskeetskeet
  • unbirthday said:
    Waking up


    Depends on who you wake up with!

  • My road tax reminder has just come through.

    "I never picked cotton"
Les utilisateurs anonymes ne peuvent pas poster de messages. Merci de vous connecter ou de créer un compte pour pouvoir intervenir dans les forums.