Forum » Last.fm Client Support

The Pause button in the scrobbler

• The Pause button in the scrobbler

Hello guys,

in the last.fm scrobbler you forgot to implement the "Pause" button as it is available on the official last.fm radio site (version of the software: 1.5.4, winamp plugin version: 2.1.0.9). It would be very nice if you changed it because I often miss the button.
    If the button's there and I didn't see then here's a piece of advice: place it somewhere where its visible.

Regards,
    JPJ

• Knapster01 a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 25 jan. 2012, 15h11m
    It's going to be included in any new version we create. :)

• NeilForde a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 6 fév. 2012, 17h00m
    So when is the next version planned for release?

• dankine a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 8 fév. 2012, 16h24m
    NeilForde said:
    So when is the next version planned for release?

always a good question

• vanjulio a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 22 mars 2012, 14h07m

Pause button a "must-have"

For years I have hated not having a pause button but now I find I stop using your service because of this missing feature. With last.fm I am very often listening to some of the best music ever made. A broadcast radio station rarely plays good music so only once in a blue moon are you forced to turn off a great song when interrupted. I must be able to pause last.fm when I need to talk to someone or focus attention elsewhere. Because I listen at work I often get interrupted and have to take off my headset. Then I miss the rest of a great song. At that point I just turn off the service because I lose ability to hear music for the day if I miss the remainder of a favorite track. A pause button is essential for a complete listening experience.

• [Utilisateur supprimé] a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 22 mars 2012, 14h29m
    It's been on the last.fm Beta scrobbler client for over five weeks :)
    In place of the stop button (next to the Play button).

• Utilisateur
    • 23 mars 2012, 0h43m

Re: Pause button a "must-have"

vanjulio said:
    At that point I just turn off the service because I lose ability to hear music for the day if I miss the remainder of a favorite track. A pause button is essential for a complete listening experience.

erm what? quite apart from the fact there is a pause.

• vanjulio a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 28 mars 2012, 18h11m

Re: Pause button a "must-have"

Is this Beta scrobbler available to anyone or just subscribers? I have not seen it. dankine, I do not have a pause button. Thanks for your understanding.

• Utilisateur
    • 28 mars 2012, 20h55m

Re: Re: Pause button a "must-have"

vanjulio said:
    Is this Beta scrobbler available to anyone or just subscribers? I have not seen it. dankine, I do not have a pause button. Thanks for your understanding.

to anyone, hence why it is linked at the top of this forum...

Les utilisateurs anonymes ne peuvent pas poster de messages. Merci de vous connecter ou de créer un compte pour pouvoir intervenir dans les forums.