• [Utilisateur supprimé] a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 19 oct. 2006, 17h14m

(+44)

Apparently this artist is tagged incorrectly and so I cannot scrobble its tracks. Well I'm guessing they won't ever feel the benefits of Last.fm. Not thart it bothers me, just thought I'd drop by and inform you guys of it.

• Try tagging with MusicBrainz.

• Utilisateur
    • 19 oct. 2006, 20h05m
    I don't know what you mean by that.

• Utilisateur
    • 20 oct. 2006, 15h43m
    Bump

• Kerensky97 a dit :...
    • Modérateur
    • 20 oct. 2006, 16h46m
    MusicBrainz has a tagging program called Picard to make sure your tags are right and to add an MBID. If you use the standalone plugins that came before the last.fm client the MBID will get you past some of the spam blocking rules that are tying up the submissions. But basically that artist name is whats causing the issues with your submissions.

THere's not really a solution to deal with this till the MBID featurr gets integrated into the new client.

All comments reflect the views of the poster and not of last.fm or it's management.

• Utilisateur
    • 20 oct. 2006, 19h07m
    Oh ok, so I can just relax about it? You are working on this, right? But whatever, it's not that bad really.

Les utilisateurs anonymes ne peuvent pas poster de messages. Merci de vous connecter ou de créer un compte pour pouvoir intervenir dans les forums.