Forum » Winamp

Unknown Extension...

• ggSpike a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 11 jan. 2006, 3h14m

Unknown Extension...

When my winamp plays .ogg files it doesnt send to last.fm, i checked to see if it was cached and site was just having an error, which it is not, but its says its an unknown extension is there a way to fix this so it will read .ogg as a valid extension?

• Shof515 a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 11 jan. 2006, 4h11m
    simple: convert the ogg to mp3
    hard: configure(editing the file) the winamp plug for .ogg submissions

• spacefish a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 11 jan. 2006, 7h58m

Re:

Quoth Shof515:
    simple: convert the ogg to mp3
    hard: configure(editing the file) the winamp plug for .ogg submissions

Um, no. This is a Winamp/tag issue, not an AS plugin issue. I have no problem submitting properly tagged .ogg files. The latest version of Winamp supports OGG out of the box.

• Utilisateur
    • 11 jan. 2006, 12h12m
    i can play the .ogg file but it doesnt upload it to AS

• spacefish a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 11 jan. 2006, 12h15m
    Mine submit no problem. Are you sure these files are properly tagged? What version of Winamp are you using? What version plugin? What does your plugin log say?

• jontorp a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 11 jan. 2006, 14h11m

Tag and Rename

Try retagging your files with another program, ie Tag and Rename. I had some .ogg-files tagged with winamp and it didin't submit, redid the tags with Tag and Rename and they submit fine..

• Utilisateur
    • 11 jan. 2006, 21h11m

Re: Tag and Rename

Quoth jontorp:
    Try retagging your files with another program, ie Tag and Rename. I had some .ogg-files tagged with winamp and it didin't submit, redid the tags with Tag and Rename and they submit fine..

it worked thank you :)

Les utilisateurs anonymes ne peuvent pas poster de messages. Merci de vous connecter ou de créer un compte pour pouvoir intervenir dans les forums.