Forum » In the News

Back to the future as DeLorean goes electric

• [Utilisateur supprimé] a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 2 avr. 2012, 0h22m

Back to the future as DeLorean goes electric

BBC

The DeLorean Motor Company headquarters in Houston, Texas is something of a Mecca to owners of the DMC-12.

In the reception, glass cabinets are packed with paraphernalia from the original DeLorean factory in Dunmurry, Northern Ireland.

The DeLorean's gull-wing doors still have the power to impress
    Source: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-17428818

On the wall, there is an original DMC-12 door panel, covered in a roughly scrawled note. It reads: "This is the last right hand door to be made at DMC… The end of a dream. Or is it?" ...

Read More: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-17428818

• rfruth11 a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 4 avr. 2012, 19h18m
    I want one :)

• DANCECORPS a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 19 avr. 2012, 13h23m
    Posted on April 1st. :'(

• rfruth11 a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 20 avr. 2012, 19h57m
    here is a link from the 6 th :)

EV

• The thing is, how long can it go at 120mph before the battery dies...Or melts even?
    Then again, I suppose we could zip forward in time and see if Doc Brown's great Grandson can improve the battery life :)

"I never picked cotton"
    • dankine a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 21 avr. 2012, 21h43m
    mickeymay1968 said:
    The thing is, how long can it go at 120mph before the battery dies...Or melts even?
    Then again, I suppose we could zip forward in time and see if Doc Brown's great Grandson can improve the battery life :)

there are already pretty damn good electric sports cars.

• dankine said:
    mickeymay1968 said:
    The thing is, how long can it go at 120mph before the battery dies...Or melts even?

there are already pretty damn good electric sports cars.

Yep there are...Over short distances.

"I never picked cotton"
    • dankine a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 22 avr. 2012, 14h36m
    nope. best recorded is 500k (~300 miles) on one charge, and they are only improving.

Les utilisateurs anonymes ne peuvent pas poster de messages. Merci de vous connecter ou de créer un compte pour pouvoir intervenir dans les forums.