Forum » Web Site Support

Why was my group deleted?

• Why was my group deleted?

I created a group for my writers forum and it was deleted. The group was called BunnyRabbitSex as is the website. I'm VERY upset because I didnt get any sort of notification about this at all and I put a lot of time into making it and getting things how I wanted them!!

As our Facebook Group says and our website and probably even the description for the group on here once said in case there was any confusion:
    Why call it "BunnyRabbitSex"?

The name "BunnyRabbitSex" actually has literary value, to the surprise of most readers. Many writers (though mostly fan fiction writers) call ideas for stories "plot bunnies". Naturally you want as many ideas as you can for writing, so you want these plot bunnies multiplying. We all know how rabbits multiply!

The tagline, "The only misnomer on the internet where writers come together" also plays into the name with two puns. What fun is a writing forum if it can't have fun with words, after all?

We're not an adult site and we've NEVER been mistaken for one! It's written all over the site that it's there for writers!

We've also been on there for months now!

I haven't lost my marbles, they're right.. oh crap
  • I'm a member of BunnyRabbitSex and I find it absolutely ridiculous the group was deleted. BRS is an awesome place for creative minds, and a great place to discuss and write about the most serious and random topics. Everyone should join! Become one of us! ONE OF US!

• Bad Medicine, a notification should have been sent. The site isn't adult oriented, it's rather a decent place to get some feedback on fan fics in formats that FanFiction.net doesn't allow...

• Ziomek2000 a dit :...
    • Modérateur
    • 23 oct. 2010, 13h46m
    Read this entry from FAQ.

Facet zaprosił mnie do kina i w połowie drogi pyta mnie: "A stać Cię na bilet..."?...i tak ma być.

FAQ Legal Terms and Policies Polskie forum pomocy The English forum Support Music Manager Music Manager - support System Status
    • [Utilisateur supprimé] a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 23 oct. 2010, 13h46m
    The group was not deleted by moderators, it was deleted automatically for inactivity. Please see this note on the Create Group page:

Your group should have at least three members. Groups inactive for three months with less than three members will be considered abandoned and deleted.If you want to run a group with less than three members, you'll need to post a message within the group at least once every three months, to show that it's not inactive.

• I've been moving internationally and barely had time to let everyone on here know there's a group. We've had one announcement on it and not everyone received it.

I'd have liked a little forewarning a month or so in or at least the courtesy of "hey, get 3 members or we delete" when I created the group. It's not cool to just delete a group, even automatically, especially if the person's put effort and time into it :(.

I think that FAQ piece should be in its own part because I didnt look there (as my account was already deleted).

Is there any way I can get it back please? :(

I haven't lost my marbles, they're right.. oh crap
    • [Utilisateur supprimé] a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 23 oct. 2010, 16h33m

hmm

Seriously this is bad for LastFM, notification should be sent, fact you didnt send notification shows that you dont respect your users...

• Ziomek2000 a dit :...
    • Modérateur
    • 23 oct. 2010, 17h01m
    Is there any way I can get it back please? :(
    Unfortunately, no. You can re-create this group

Facet zaprosił mnie do kina i w połowie drogi pyta mnie: "A stać Cię na bilet..."?...i tak ma być.

FAQ Legal Terms and Policies Polskie forum pomocy The English forum Support Music Manager Music Manager - support System Status
Les utilisateurs anonymes ne peuvent pas poster de messages. Merci de vous connecter ou de créer un compte pour pouvoir intervenir dans les forums.