Forum » Web Site Support

Actual live radio streaming?

• fabiohaag a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 30 avr. 2012, 20h06m

Actual live radio streaming?

Hi there,
    I'm from Brazil and already subscribed for a month in order to be able to listen to live radio. I want to listen to Kroq, not the songs related to it, the actual live radio... isn't that possible? Can't seem to find the option for that
    Thks!

• dankine a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 30 avr. 2012, 21h54m
    • Utilisateur
    • 1 mai 2012, 14h06m
    Thks for the reply, but I've been there before posting here. The term 'radio' is confusing through all last.fm, although now I can understand it, and it doesn't actually mean 'radio'.
    I guess the answer to my question then is 'no, there's no real live radio streaming'. If so, the announce on the subscribe page of 'Unlimited radio streaming' is a tricky one.

• Maddieman a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 1 mai 2012, 14h37m
    Hi fabiohaag,

What we mean by 'Radio' on Last.fm is a personalised playlist generated on-the-fly by our algorithms, based on your unique listening habits; not traditional broadcast radio, which uses preselected playlists based on a station's music policy.

If you want to listen to Kroq, presumably you could do so via their website: http://kroq.radio.com/

• Utilisateur
    • 1 mai 2012, 14h38m
    fabiohaag said:
    Thks for the reply, but I've been there before posting here. The term 'radio' is confusing through all last.fm, although now I can understand it, and it doesn't actually mean 'radio'.
    I guess the answer to my question then is 'no, there's no real live radio streaming'. If so, the announce on the subscribe page of 'Unlimited radio streaming' is a tricky one.

but there is radio streaming. the fact you don't want to call it radio doesn't change that fact.

Definition of radio

• Utilisateur
    • 2 mai 2012, 0h39m
    Hey Maddieman,
    Thks for this, your comment clears everything. Re listening live to Kroq on their website, I can't because of my region. It says it's not available and points our Last.FM as an alternative...

Dankine,
    I'm afraid you didn't understood me. I obviously know what radio means, my point is that there is no actual LIVE radio option on Last.FM – at least not that I could find.

Cheers!

• Utilisateur
    • 2 mai 2012, 9h23m
    no, but they never said there was.

Les utilisateurs anonymes ne peuvent pas poster de messages. Merci de vous connecter ou de créer un compte pour pouvoir intervenir dans les forums.