Forum » Web Site Support

SOLVED :: Radio doesn't play when logged in

• humuhumu a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 30 mars 2012, 10h00m

SOLVED :: Radio doesn't play when logged in

OSX Lion, Chrome 18.0 or Firefox 10.02, Flash player 11 on both.

If I'm not logged in, radio loads and plays just fine. If I log in, when I click any radio link I just see the 'loading' wheel. The radio player does not load. In Firefox, I'm told that the 'lastfm' protocol isn't associated with a program and hence won't work.

I've cleared cookies in both browsers. Any ideas now? The desktop client works fine when logged in to that but I'd rather use the web-based player.

Modifié par humuhumu le 30 mars 2012, 10h19m
  • Re: Radio doesn't play when logged in

humuhumu said:
    In Firefox, I'm told that the 'lastfm' protocol isn't associated with a program and hence won't work.
    In your settings, change the playback options to "Play music in-page", and try it again.

• humuhumu a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 30 mars 2012, 10h19m
    Bingo. That did it. Thanks!

• Mine still won't work in chrome

The settings say just that.

“I am the punishment of God...If you had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” G.K.
  • Chrome

Does this just not work in Chrome? I'm using Chromium 18 in Ubuntu and Chrome 18 in Windows and neither works, but Firefox works just fine. I don't even have the desktop software installed on my Ubuntu machine.

</sarcasm>
  • Works fine when tested here in Chrome, although the radio player can have problems in Linux. Can you make sure you have any plugins disabled in your browser?

Les utilisateurs anonymes ne peuvent pas poster de messages. Merci de vous connecter ou de créer un compte pour pouvoir intervenir dans les forums.