Forum » Web Site Support

Album Cover Art

• Jayko8472 a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 23 mars 2012, 21h05m

Album Cover Art

I sometimes upload cover art for albums, and for one of them I accidentally uploaded the wrong file with a similar name. It's a bigger version of the one I meant to upload, and it's the wrong width, so I can't see all of the cover.
    I can't undo that upload, so my question is, why can't you undo your own uploads? I understand why you can't delete any other ones, but it would definitely be helpful if it was possible to undo your own.

Thanks.

Jayko8472.

Planet Earth Turns Slowly.
    • Ziomek2000 a dit :...
    • Modérateur
    • 23 mars 2012, 21h15m
    Could you provide a link to this album?

Facet zaprosił mnie do kina i w połowie drogi pyta mnie: "A stać Cię na bilet..."?...i tak ma być.

FAQ Legal Terms and Policies Polskie forum pomocy The English forum Support Music Manager Music Manager - support System Status
    • Utilisateur
    • 24 mars 2012, 11h50m
  • Re: Album Cover Art

Jayko8472 said:
    so my question is, why can't you undo your own uploads? I understand why you can't delete any other ones, but it would definitely be helpful if it was possible to undo your own.
    You actually can, it's just a bit hidden: Type "/+images" to the end of the album's URL to get to the image overview, from there it works just like in artist image overviews, you can vote for pics, upload new ones and of course remove your own uploads.

• Utilisateur
    • 25 mars 2012, 13h34m
    Thank you! :D

That's all I wanted. :)

• About Me section

How do I add album covers, likes,and pics to my about me section?

• Knapster01 a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 28 mars 2012, 8h40m
    There are a selection of tools over at http://build.last.fm. You can also use BBCode to customize your About Me.

Les utilisateurs anonymes ne peuvent pas poster de messages. Merci de vous connecter ou de créer un compte pour pouvoir intervenir dans les forums.