Forum » Web Site Support

Scrobbled tracks are not showing up on my profile

• JJai_ a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 27 oct. 2011, 17h14m
    I think it got fixed. Scrobbling for a couple of hours now with no trouble :)

"If you listen very hard, the tune will come to you at last"
    • hphil_ a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 27 oct. 2011, 17h28m
    Nope, and it has 2 different behaviors now :

- Some tracks are added to the db but the number of scrobble and listener is null and stays null even if played several times (like this one)
    - Some tracks are not added to the db and I receive a "Sorry, that track could not be found" page (like this one)

• [Utilisateur supprimé] a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 27 oct. 2011, 18h42m

Help=>Diagnostics and hit "Reconnect" button. If this does not help, then turn off the Last.fm Scrobbler..

Thanks,dear, but it doesn`t work.

• had this problem, scrobbling from itunes and last.fm said directory not set to scrobble (which was bullshit) and I just launched a track from windows media player and then back to itunes and voila! it works!
    at least for me

• Surfmonkey a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 27 oct. 2011, 20h47m
    Still seeing the same issue. Tracks appear while playing but don't "stick" once the track is over.

• same here. and it's been more than 36 since I have played the song

• same here. and it's been more than 36 since I have played the song

• goaot329 a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 28 oct. 2011, 9h32m
    Surfmonkey said:
    Still seeing the same issue. Tracks appear while playing but don't "stick" once the track is over.

Same here.

• Barb Wire Dolls

Hey there! I need your help lastfm!

I am scrobbling Barb Wire Dolls new songs but they arent counted on my list of their album in my library and not showed up! When i click on the song says that songs doesnt exist! I also cant love or tag that song! Dont know whats happening! Please help me cause i am really frustrated!

• :(

Right now i can love them! but i cant see them on my library!!! why?? and i have scrobbled them a lot! where are they?

• Knapster01 a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 28 oct. 2011, 10h54m
    This issue should now be resolved. Please let us know if newly scrobbled artists and tracks that don't already have pages on Last.fm are not showing up.

• now the songs have pages but don't show up in library..

• hphil_ a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 28 oct. 2011, 12h05m
    I re-listened to this track and the scrobbles and listeners counter still does not increment (displays "-") :/
    Also, I played Fake band XXX's track Fake track YYY, and this page displays a "Sorry, that artist could not be found" ...
    Seems problem is not fixed :(

• Barb Wire Dolls

Hi there again! Thanks for the quick respond!

I can tag the new songs and love them but i cant see them on my library! And how many times i have scrobbled them!
    It shows that i am listening to them but they arent on my library on their Album session! dont know why! :((((((((

• Check-1 a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 28 oct. 2011, 12h57m
    I think this is a general problem with any NEW artist, album and/or track that isn't on the Last.fm database yet. I'm currently playing a "Daytrotter Session" by Maritime that hasn't been scrobbled before the way I tagged it. The songs correctly appear on my Recently Listened Tracks AND my Top Tracks but the artist hasn't been added to my Library and therefore also doesn't appear on my Top Artists.

The overall counter counts everything correctly but the artist count stucks. I could add Maritime manually or play a real album by the band that's already on the database in order to get the artist to my library, but that wouldn't change anything for these new tracks. They won't appear in my library!

EDIT:
    Same "behaviour" even with Bob Dylan and my special Budokan tags. The difference is, these track titles already exist on the database as I scrobbled the whole album before on my proper account. Nevertheless scrobbling these tracks won't add Bob Dylan to my artist library (if he isn't already in there).

UPDATE:
    So now I added Bob Dylan to my library manually. He's there but with 0 plays. When I click on the "0 plays" I can see the "At Budokan" album there but still no tracks and I did not add the album manually! Clicking on the album title then even shows you the scrobbled tracks that are still uncounted!

Strange, isn't it?

• Same here! Some of the tracks on Barb Wire Dolls new Album Fuck the Pussies are there! But others not!
    And the strange is that i have scrobbled them many times! i dont know why they arent showed up! Its a new album! Why some of them are there and others not! dont know!

• Iskra42463 a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 28 oct. 2011, 20h55m
    The problem is not just with tracks new to lastfm, it's also happening with tracks new to certain users' libraries.

I reported before for user Niestabilny that he couldn't get the tracks This Time and Sorry D into his library: they appear in recent plays for a few hours, then evaporate. It's over a week now and they still aren't making it into his library.

Now he also has this problem with Hellfire, Jack & This Is Called "ME". The track page for the first of those shows he 'loved' it, but it doesn't go into his library! A quick look at some other recent listeners to Marina shows they also have this problem.

So... definitely NOT fixed.

• bness2 a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 29 oct. 2011, 7h29m
    I concur. Not fixed. i am having the same problems as described in this thread.

• Same problem here - artists new to my library are not being added. They show up in my recently played tracks but not in my top weekly artists/library/ lists of artists etc

• bness2 said:
    I concur. Not fixed. i am having the same problems as described in this thread.
    Yep, same here. New tracks played several days ago still have not shown up in my library, and the problem persists with more recent new tracks as well.

• Utilisateur
    • 29 oct. 2011, 13h23m
    Not fixed just experienced this. The artist & album is Quidam. Should not be new for last.fm. However the way I tagged them (according to the cd back btw) may mean that they are (polish title / english title). ANyway I scrobbled the whole album, but only the first 3 appear in my library. And this is a new artist for me.

• Utilisateur
    • 29 oct. 2011, 13h35m
    OK, not the first 3. Make that only 3

• :(

we need some help lastfm with that! :(

• I'm having this problem too. Only about a third of "new" tracks i'm listening to show up. eg I have listened to Marty Beller Mask about 30 times in the last couple days; some show up on recently listened tracks on my profile (but not all) and if i go to see more they don't show up at all, and if i go to the song's page it doesn't have any plays recorded either. just an example but lots more have disappeared too :|

Not fixed, and I know the tracks are being played because they show on the artists' page with lots of plays by other people/listeners, and it scrobbles 4 tracks of 11 from the album but fails to "stick" the other ones.

"The stars in your eyes, light up the sky, with all its light, and fire, and sound."
Les utilisateurs anonymes ne peuvent pas poster de messages. Merci de vous connecter ou de créer un compte pour pouvoir intervenir dans les forums.