Forum » Label Services Forum

Music Manager 2 Beta - help required!

• Music Manager 2 Beta - help required!

Hello All,

We're almost there with the new version of the Music Manager, but we need your help.

If you are a label who regularly upload content, and are interested in getting your hands on the new MM2 before it goes into the wild, and testing it to within an inch of destruction please add your label name to this thread and we will be in touch very shortly.

Regards,

Knapster01

• Underwriters Laboratory Music

We manage two artists, The Glowing Garden and John Kyle

• skorpio said...
    • User
    • 19 Nov 2010, 11:47
    Some Place Else is interested

Some Place Else - http://www.someplaceelse.net/
    Experimental :: Esoteric :: Eccentric :: Electronic
    • Tecfan said...
    • Event Moderator
    • 19 Nov 2010, 14:27
    tracking

If you're into /, you might enjoy my (free) tracks: Tecfan
  • Well I don't upload regularly but I'm uploading right now my own band music Emitremmus and seriously seems that the old upload music manager need a fix (or is the consequence of the problem of the weekend I dunno).

Knapster, are you planning to develop a remote software to upload music through last.fm? It could be very useful I think.

Emitremmus - the Wise
  • I manage three artists on Lastfm, but none of them are close to making any new music releases, at this time.

I sooooo much want to be a part of this, but realistically speaking, I haven't much material to utilize this. I am working on getting copy permissions for two other music artists, but this may take me a week or two _ must gain the artists confidence in my skills and intentions first, lol.

I am a freelance music publicist - same as an intern publicist for a label - I would be managing artists profiles for them and their label. I do this at over a dozen music sites, after obtaining digitally signed, copy distribution permissions.

P.S. Where is the Skiye man? He would be a perfect fellow for this, or are moderators automatically in?

• [spam]

Edited by Ziomek2000 on 22 Nov 2010, 12:10
  • MM2 testing

I upload under a variety of label names -- projects of my own, plus some other labels have added me as an admin (since I "know my way around" MM and volunteered)

so, get in touch via my username.
    thx...

• MM2 testing

happy to test..Label: Inevitable. Managing 3 artists with lots of new releases coming up. Am at the end of my tether with music manager 1 which belongs in 1997. Looking forward to MM 2 !
    Inevitable
    All India Radio

• MM2 testing

happy to test..Label: Inevitable. Managing 3 artists with lots of new releases coming up. Am at the end of my tether with music manager 1 which belongs in 1997. Looking forward to MM 2 !
    Inevitable
    All India Radio

• Skiye said...
    • Forum Moderator
    • 1 Dec 2010, 16:07
    id be more than glad to help. i manage two artists -
    Skiye
    Echofission

(label is "SkiyeLab" but my label isnt registered here yet hehe)

I have one album for Echofission to upload currently and i could start uploading tracks for my own new album as well (even though it is currently incomplete, for testing purposes i'll be glad to do so)

• One Microphone

I program a little bit, I run linux, I'd love to beta test MM as I do use it frequently

You might like:
    Stone Cold Star Fox (alternative rap/rock)
    The Grenaders (indie rock/pop)
  • MM2

I manage the artist Woolgather and would love this, Crybkeeper also does freelance publicity for us and is representing Woolgather in many ways.

Cheers
    Casey

• WMD4NYC said...
    • User
    • 2 Dec 2010, 18:56

WMD4NYC

WMD4NYC would love to test the Beta.
    I am currently managing Laura Butler(from NYC) and sharing a page with Laura Butler from Chicago.
    I am hopeful to figure it all out.
    Last.fm page:
    Laura Butler

Last fm album page:
    Crushing Blue Cupcakes

Professional Website:
    Laura Butler Web Page

• Okee dokey, as promised - I am bringing in testers. More to come ;-)

• sounds good, we've a new album to try

• sign us up

Hi guys,

We'd be very happy to test out the Beta version of the Music Manager.

We manage ampbitifgo recordings - http://www.last.fm/label/AMP+BIT%253CIF%252F%252FGO+Recordings we have a few releases not yet on Last.fm

Cheers

us lot @ ampbit

• me

Sign me up, please.

• WizZzPL said...
    • User
    • 19 Dec 2010, 20:30

Re: me

Bloodbore8 pisze:
    Sign me up, please.
    Knapster01 pisze:
    please add your label name to this thread

• beams said...
    • User
    • 22 Dec 2010, 19:35

Shelflife Records

• The Kitchen Collective

• Karl LathamYou Me & Jesus

• ketracide I admin GruntWorthy Music and Dr.Knobz.

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.