Forum » Label Services Forum

Unlist an artist as managed by me (was: delete an artist page)

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 29 Dec 2010, 16:42

Redirect accounts

Dear admins.

Can you please redirect two old artists account i have about same artist, to a new one please?

Accounts to redirect:
    "M.P.D. (Music Playing Disorder)"
    &
    "M.P.D."

This two accounts if can be redirected to: "Music Playing Disorder" that´s the one we will use now.

Thank you very much in advance.

• Remove Artist

please remove joe berry from my page.

• Remove please

Could you good people please remove me as "NieprzyznajęSię" manager? I just wanted to change the letter so it would be NiePrzyznajęSię because it's the right way to write it but my english is to poor.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 3 Jan 2011, 22:19

Please remove 2 labels from my account

dear Admins,
    please can you remove my two labels luna bruja and palo-santo from my account?
    I cannot delete the songs completely, something is wrong with your deleting tool, they are coming back again after deleting.
    And there is no more need for this two labels.
    Thanks from munich,
    Andrea

• Please remove an artist from my account

Hi,

Can you please remove the artist Drive Like Casey from my management account - I'm not in the band anymore.

Thanks,

Natalie

Username: Natters515

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 14 Feb 2011, 11:33

i need help

i recently created an artist page named looming, i have sinced stoped using that name. Recently an artist by the same name has contacted me with concerns about this and has requested that i delete this page since this cannot be done will unlisting this page make them feel more comfortable ? is there anything that can be done ?

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 14 Feb 2011, 12:08
    please remove the artist looming from my managment it would be a huge help

thanks

• Artist under label

um, somehow I claimed a band named congratulations which is different from the band Congratulations that i am managing and i uploaded two albums and I think they are now associated with the other band. How can I remedy this?? I want a separate congratulations page. It is under the label Strobelite Records. Thanks.

• Artist under label

um, somehow I claimed a band named congratulations which is different from the band Congratulations that i am managing and i uploaded two albums and I think they are now associated with the other band. How can I remedy this?? I want a separate congratulations page. It is under the label Strobelite Records. Thanks.

• Please remove the artist "Sasha Nicole Payne" from my managed artists.

Thank you.

• please un-list the three artists The Pyramid Inch and Howsy and The American Alligator from my account.

thanks !
    :)

• GURT WAYNE STUMP

May i please have this artist, and all music associated with this artist deleted from my account?

Peace out!
    • ddlee said...
    • User
    • 5 Mar 2011, 18:41
    Hi, I would like "Dreams of the Sea" deleted from my artist account. Thank you.

• Can you please delete the artist page for Rich N Seyi? It's under my music management.

Thank you

• Poacher said...
    • User
    • 7 Mar 2011, 17:16

Remove someone I'm managing

Hi could you please remove Claire Ashton from the list of artists I manage as I don't manage her.

• Can you please have Mockingkay.net removed from my account?
    Thanks

• Remove artists from label page

Dear Admin,

Can you please dissociate Potmos Hetoimos, thekephoraprogram, Metagloria and Audible Tron from my label page?

Thank you

• -

• Could you remove the Artist "Ingewikkeld" from my account.

Zeg Jeee
  • Remove artist from my label

Dear Admin,

Can you please dissociate Ingewikkeld from my label page?

Thank you

Zeg Jeee
    • [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 27 Mar 2011, 20:36

Remove Artist

Please can you dissociate the artists Moat, Castle, Baton and Growing Cliff from my page

Thanks in Advance

• Remove Artist

Hi can you please compile Turiya (female Fronted Melodic Metal from northern california) into the Turiya artist page as they are both the same artist, or just delete the first one?

http://www.last.fm/music/Turiya+%28melodic+metal+from+northern+california%29 (first, irrelevant page)

http://www.last.fm/music/Turiya (Actual page)

Thanks!

• remove artists

I need to UNMANAGE several artists
    I need the following artists to be "unmanaged" from my Music Manager:

-DJ Wampa
    -Doc Wobbles

Please tell me how to go about removing these two artists from my Music Manager.

• remove artist

please delete Seeking Ithaca from my manager please. thank you

• All done.

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.