Forum » Label Services Forum

Deleting featured tracks?

• Deleting featured tracks?

Hello,

I tested this out today out of curiosity, however I preferred the artist page without the featured tracks tab. The system allows me to delete the ones that I added except for the last one - it is impossible for me to remove the last one and thus get rid of this tab on the page.

How can this be done? If staff is reading this, please remove the tab on my page...

Thank you

• Hi,

It's actually not possible to remove all Featured Tracks once set, if they are viable. You could set this track to a 30-second preview so it doesn't appear, or replace it with another. We are planning on improving this feature based on the feedback we have.

Thanks,
    Helen

• Thanks for responding

I see.. this is indeed a problem. I only tested out the feature to see how it would look on the artist page, not knowing that it could not be removed completely once set.

Please do make it possible to remove it, as it seems a rather odd limitation..
    In our case it does not suit our purposes and would not have even tried it had we known it would be a problem to take it down..

Thanks

• Surak_ said...
    • User
    • 31 Jul 2012, 11:02
    I completely agree with AionTechni, this is indeed a problem.

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.