Forum » Label Services Forum

An Artist page was created of my band and I want control of it.

• An Artist page was created of my band and I want control of it.

How do I do this? Or rather, who do I contact?

• Why is my artist or label already on Last.fm?

You can register to Last.fm as a label - or artist - here.

Facet zaprosił mnie do kina i w połowie drogi pyta mnie: "A stać Cię na bilet..."?...i tak ma być.

FAQ Legal Terms and Policies Polskie forum pomocy The English forum Support Music Manager Music Manager - support System Status
  • Does this mean the statistics and information on the page will transfer? Or is even transferable?

• What you want to transfer and where? After registration of your artist name you will be a manager of this page, so you will be able to upload music to this artist page, add official image and much more. Please read the FAQ for Music Manager. This will help you to understand what is it an artist page on Last.fm and how to manage it.

Facet zaprosił mnie do kina i w połowie drogi pyta mnie: "A stać Cię na bilet..."?...i tak ma być.

FAQ Legal Terms and Policies Polskie forum pomocy The English forum Support Music Manager Music Manager - support System Status
  • How do I delete pics from my artist page?

How do I delete pics from my artist page? I'm already registered as a music manager but I can't find a way to delete pics from the bands page.
    Sour Soul

Thanks.

• Hi,

You can flag images for removal by our moderators, or if there are any that infringe on copyright/are not for public use and need urgent attention, you can get in touch with URLs.

Thanks,
    Helen

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.