Forum » Label Services Forum

Upload Failed 3 times, stopping

• Same here...

Can't upload, either, after trying three days in a row, and I'm getting the same message as everyone else: "Upload failed checks – Unexpected Server Error - Please try again later. Please delete it and upload a correct file."

• Lul

This is honestly why I avoid uploading my music to sites like this. Getting the same error as well. Tracks @ 320kbps. Maybe it's some weird DAW encoding error or something? I'm exporting from FL Studio 9.

• Same problem here.... there seem to be a problem with their server. I've also seen when people scroll my songs it doesn't show up on my artist profile page..

• Still not working tested 2 Minutes ago..

• according to the "known issues" thread, last.fm is working on it.

Relax everyone, it has nothing to do with improperly coding your mp3s.

In my experience, last.fm fucks up like this on occasion, but they always wind up fixing it.

• mine won't even load...i just click upload, and nothing happens

"Sometimes, I don't thrill you/Sometimes, I think I'll Kill You"
    Freak Scene, Dinosaur Jr.
  • Hi all,

We're still working on this problem and you'll have updates on this thread - it's an issue on our side rather than your encoding. We appreciate your patience and apologise for the inconvenience caused.

Thanks,
    Helen

• How long to wait for the decision of problems?

• Upload works now but.. Imageupload dosen't..

• SDudIey said...
    • User
    • 16 Jul 2012, 16:00
    Seems to be working fine for me now. Uploading an album image also worked for me.

• Thank you so much!

Everything's working great now. :)

• voskat said...
    • User
    • 16 Jul 2012, 16:47

Still not working

Just tried uploading an EP as separate MP3's (320 kbps). They stall after about 10%.
    Then tried uploading it as a zip file. Stalls after 12%.

So nope, still not fixed, I'm afraid.

• voskat said...
    • User
    • 16 Jul 2012, 16:52

Wait...

Now it seems to be going better. Already at 47%...

• voskat said...
    • User
    • 16 Jul 2012, 16:55

GAH

It stalled again at 58%. :'-(

And I'm back to "Upload Failed 3 times, stopping."

• Hi all,

This is now working at our end with test files - the ticket is not completely resolved so errors may still occur - we will update you when everything's set in stone.

Thanks,
    Helen

• Hi Helen,
    I tried to upload new tracks and it worked fine today! Thank you!!!

I have uploaded 7 new songs (to the album "Marzia Gaggioli- Classica N.13") but the player is not working very well...sometimes it plays the songs, sometimes not, sometimes the preview works but not the full lenght version (and vice versa) I can't listen to them and check if they are all working.
    Hope it will back to the normal!
    Thanks
    Have a nice day,
    Cheers
    Marzia

• Now the player seems to work better for me... but I tried to import a new album... it uploads the songs correctly... but then nothing, it says the import is failed.

• Maybe it's working now? I've just uploaded and successfully imported a new release.

Subterrestrial - ambient/downtempo/experimental music
    • Czheck said...
    • User
    • 19 Jul 2012, 03:51

player button missing?

http://www.last.fm/music/Czheck/Czheck+4+President
    track 14 and the other 6 new tracks i imported all are missing the player button?

hopefully they will appear at somepoint

• Usually the player buttons do that ... If you try to go to your manage Album page and click/select again the player options you want (radio streaming 30 sec. preview/ full lenght preview/ free download..) and save the changes...it should work.

Yes, now I can import new Albums too, it works! Thanks!!!!!!!

• DEEBOMAC said...
    • Subscriber
    • 19 Jul 2012, 13:40
    I have uploading problems too.... uploaded my album....says it uploaded, but when i got to the page that lists my tracks i only see 2 songs....the first 2 that i uploaded from a previous day.

Whats the issue?

• rdaye said...
    • User
    • 7 Aug 2012, 22:37

Can't upload image

I can't upload any images - I try to go to Music Manager > Manage > Catalogue but it takes me to /manage/forcedupload. Then I get "Upload failed checks – Unexpected Server Error - Unable to read the file, possibly corrupt?. Please delete it and upload a correct file."

• Hi rdaye,

The uploader is only for mp3s, which is why images won't work. It appears your release has since been provided via CDbaby, so we've now transferred this back into your account. You'll be able to upload an artist image as normal under Manage > Catalogue > editing the artist.

I'm now closing this thread, as the original issue has been resolved.

Thanks,
    Helen

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.