Forum » GD Game Threads

Musical Compatibility with the user above you

• Your musical compatibility with Nixxie- is VERY LOW
    Music you have in common includes Maroon 5, Good Charlotte, Kasabian, The Killers and Muse.

• XDanica said...
    • User
    • 18 Sep 2012, 21:47
    Your musical compatibility with nick_hero is LOW

Music you have in common includes Tegan and Sara, Mando Diao, Arctic Monkeys, Lana Del Rey and John Mayer.

If you're not ready for love, how can you be ready for life?

• Your musical compatibility with XDanica is Low

Music you have in common includes The Cure, Joy Division, Queens of the Stone Age, The Black Keys and The Clash.

• Your musical compatibility with Heatseek185 is Very Low

Music you have in common includes David Bowie, Portishead, Julie London, Cold War Kids and New Young Pony Club.

Our Hell is a good life.
  • our musical compatibility with
    shootinguplove is LOW
    Music you have in common includes
    Anna Calvi , The Killers, Yeasayer ,
    Beach House and Björk

• Your musical compatibility with Caravanheart is LOW

Music you have in common includes The Killers, Dire Straits, Spinvis, Manchester Orchestra and Oasis.

• Your musical compatibility with Sietze-K is LOW
    Music you have in common includes The xx, Kings of Leon, The White Stripes, Radiohead and The Rolling Stones.

• Your musical compatibility with Aristoxenous is Low

Music you have in common includes Frank Ocean, Alice in Chains, The Floaters, The Smiths and Hall & Oates.

"I don't need no heavy trips. I just do what I want to do." - Iggy Pop
    • J-Doan said...
    • User
    • 18 Sep 2012, 23:36
    Your musical compatibility with johnnyalmost is Medium

Music you have in common includes Best Coast, David Bowie, Echo & the Bunnymen, Joni Mitchell and Bat for Lashes

• Your musical compatibility with J-Doan is Very Low

• Your musical compatibility with PapaEmeritus is Very Low (8.3816%)

Music you have in common includes Mastodon, Amon Amarth, Apocalyptica and Motörhead.

• Your musical compatibility with PapaEmeritus is VERY LOW
    Music you have in common includes Opeth, Timbaland and Nirvana.

• Your musical compatibility with Aristoxenous is Super

Music you have in common includes Jay Dee, Madlib, Madvillain, J Dilla and Barrington Levy.

• Your musical compatibility with jeff420smith is VERY LOW

Music you have in common includes Jay-Z, OutKast, Spacehog, Linkin Park and Kid Cudi.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 19 Sep 2012, 05:18
    Your musical compatibility with kungfuspinda is VERY LOW

Music you have in common includes Patrick Watson, The Beatles, Atlas Sound, Caribou and Pink Floyd.

• Your musical compatibility with olivemoss is Very Low

• Your musical compatibility with PapaEmeritus is VERY LOW

Music you have in common includes Mastodon and Nirvana.

[img=https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-aZ6i7K7j5bA/UlLHp9zotDI/AAAAAAAADI0/3h3dIirG_To/w500/hatsune-miku-gif-vocaloid.gif[/img
    [url=http://i.imgur.com/hVXIIy4.gif nofollow=yes]http://i.imgur.com/hVXIIy4.gif[/url]]
  • Your musical compatibility with SmooveRascal is Low

Music you have in common includes Tom Waits, Weezer, Wu-Tang Clan, The Beach Boys and Daft Punk.

• Your musical compatibility with RaymondEBot is Medium

Music you have in common includes Ramones, Tool, Soundgarden, Alice in Chains and Blind Melon.

• artheta said...
    • User
    • 19 Sep 2012, 07:17
    Your musical compatibility with zombiepanda is Super

Music you have in common includes The Birthday Massacre, Def Leppard, Girls Aloud, The Beach Boys and Tomoyasu Hotei.

• exxxor said...
    • User
    • 19 Sep 2012, 08:30
    Your musical compatibility with artheta is MEDIUM

Music you have in common includes Within Temptation, Skrillex, Roxette, Garbage and Natalia Kills.

• Your musical compatibility with exxxor is LOW
    Music you have in common includes HIM, Leona Lewis, The Killers, Dire Straits and Garbage.

• Your musical compatibility with Caravanheart is Low

Music you have in common includes Vivian Girls, Ensiferum, The Offspring, Wild Nothing and Autumn's Grey Solace.

• Your musical compatibility with temujin1234 is MEDIUM

Music you have in common includes The Creepshow, The Cramps, Dead Kennedys, Horrorpops and Siouxsie and the Banshees.

• Your musical compatibility with ForABlueGirl is VERY LOW
    Music you have in common includes Sex Pistols, The Clash, Eminem, Linkin Park and Cascada.

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.