Forum » GD Game Threads

Musical Compatibility with the user above you

• Your musical compatibility with infinite__owl is LOW
    Music you have in common includes Queen, ABBA, David Bowie, The Beatles and Deep Purple.

• Your musical compatibility with Miss_Melena is LOW
    Music you have in common includes Ludwig van Beethoven, Ludovico Einaudi, Сергей Васильевич Рахманинов and Apocalyptica.

I often think that the night is more alive and more richly colored than the day. ~Vincent Van Gogh

• LOW.... : (
    Music you have in common includes Claude Debussy, Sergei Rachmaninoff, Johannes Brahms, Ludwig van Beethoven and Ennio Morricone.

• Your musical compatibility with Aristoxenous is VERY LOW

no bands in common :/

Metal is a way of life; once you're in you never leave
    • exxxor said...
    • User
    • 31 Aug 2012, 09:58
    Your musical compatibility with angelripper19 is LOW
    Music you have in common includes Nightwish, Epica, Iron Maiden, Nickelback and Within Temptation.

• Your musical compatibility with exxxor is Very Low

Music you have in common includes The Raveonettes, Garbage, Echobelly, Flogging Molly and Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds.

• our musical compatibility with
    temujin1234 is LOW
    Music you have in common includes
    Ensiferum, The Offspring, Vivian Girls ,
    Wild Nothing and The Meteors

• Your musical compatibility with Caravanheart is VERY LOW
    Music you have in common includes Van Morrison, The Residents, Dirty Projectors, The Byrds and Siouxsie and the Banshees.

• Your musical compatibility with RussellChap is LOW
    Music you have in common includes Ralph Vaughan Williams, Erik Satie, Olivier Messiaen, Camille Saint-Saëns and Elliott Carter.

I often think that the night is more alive and more richly colored than the day. ~Vincent Van Gogh

• Your musical compatibility with esinesen is Very Low

Music you have in common includes Apocalyptica.

• Your musical compatibility with Foladeli is Low

Music you have in common includes Nickelback, Hinder, Sick Puppies, Adam Lambert and Evanescence.

• Your musical compatibility with Clever_Cupcake is VERY LOW
    Music you have in common includes Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart, Antonio Vivaldi and Apocalyptica.

• Your musical compatibility with esinesen is VERY LOW

:(

• Your musical compatibility with jeff420smith is Very Low

Music you have in common includes Sublime, Peter Tosh, Bob Marley, Luniz and Fugees.

• Your musical compatibility with temujin1234 is MEDIUM

Music you have in common includes Purity Ring, The Jesus and Mary Chain, Los Campesinos!, Wild Nothing and My Bloody Valentine.

[img=https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-aZ6i7K7j5bA/UlLHp9zotDI/AAAAAAAADI0/3h3dIirG_To/w500/hatsune-miku-gif-vocaloid.gif[/img
    [url=http://i.imgur.com/hVXIIy4.gif nofollow=yes]http://i.imgur.com/hVXIIy4.gif[/url]]
  • Your musical compatibility with SmooveRascal is Low

Music you have in common includes Daft Punk, Bloc Party, Justin Timberlake, R. Kelly and Cee Lo Green.

• JRiesco said...
    • User
    • 31 Aug 2012, 18:25
    Your musical compatibility with MrMetroid is Very Low

Music you have in common includes New Order, Bob Marley, Nirvana, Moby and Air

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 31 Aug 2012, 19:01
    Your musical compatibility with JRiesco is Very Low (0%)

• idkmon said...
    • Subscriber
    • 31 Aug 2012, 19:35
    Your musical compatibility with optimo22 is Very Low

Music you have in common includes Adina Howard, OutKast, Bone Thugs-N-Harmony and The Notorious B.I.G..

Join Cheryl Cole if you're a fan of Cheryl's, or Girls Aloud in general.
  • Your musical compatibility with idkmon is VERY LOW (0%)

• Your musical compatibility with DaniBaniBoBani_ is VERY LOW

Music you have in common includes Eraldo Bernocchi.

• Your musical compatibility with lololaurens is VERY LOW

nothing in common

Mou modorenakute, torimodosenakute, ushinata mono ga awari ni o osugite ,...
  • Your musical compatibility with SamuraiSx is VERY LOW

Music you have in common includes Boa, 凛として時雨, Rie fu, アンジェラ・アキ and Perfume.

"Everyone is a criminal in this town, and they aren't so nice to perfect faces like yours."
    Life's a Drink, Get Thirsty!
    - Fake Problems
  • Your musical compatibility with Velocity- is VERY LOW

Music you have in common includes Saul Williams and Porcupine Tree.

• Your musical compatibility with MelliloquentCre is Medium

Music you have in common includes Rob Zombie, Anthrax, Iced Earth, White Zombie and Ozzy Osbourne.

And Life asked Death, "Why do people love me but hate you?"
    Death responded "Because you are a beautiful lie and I am a painful truth."
Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.