Forum » GD Game Threads

Post Something About the Person Above You

• user name is ProximityFuze

• younger than me

• Older than me and everyone else in this place.

Leave my a's alone.
  • Has nice hair.

• leighdobson said:
    Has nice facial hair.

“Music is enough for a lifetime, but a lifetime is not enough for music”

"You may not be interested in The Ancient (Dis)Order of the Last FM Platinum Round Table, but The Ancient (Dis)Order of the Last FM Platinum Round Table is interested in you." - Leon Trotsky.
    • J-Doan said...
    • User
    • 29 Jun 2012, 14:53
    Loooves shoegaze. Should give The Rosemarys a listen.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 29 Jun 2012, 18:07
    Is american

• is canadian

[Pending moderation]
  • Is faceless

“Music is enough for a lifetime, but a lifetime is not enough for music”

"You may not be interested in The Ancient (Dis)Order of the Last FM Platinum Round Table, but The Ancient (Dis)Order of the Last FM Platinum Round Table is interested in you." - Leon Trotsky.
  • is hairless.

"Noise is relative to the silence preceding it. The more absolute the hush, the more shocking the thunderclap." - V
    • Asota said...
    • User
    • 29 Jun 2012, 23:37
    is voiceless.

• is instantaneous.

"Noise is relative to the silence preceding it. The more absolute the hush, the more shocking the thunderclap." - V
    • Kennoth said...
    • User
    • 30 Jun 2012, 01:16
    Hides under my bed.

Change is coming through my shadow. My shadow's shedding skin, I've been picking my scabs again.

• Has some nice blow-up ladies underneath his bed.

• Kennoth said...
    • User
    • 30 Jun 2012, 01:30
    Pretested them.

Change is coming through my shadow. My shadow's shedding skin, I've been picking my scabs again.

• Has some demolished blow-up dolls underneath his bed.

• Kennoth said...
    • User
    • 30 Jun 2012, 01:40
    I collected his semen from my now demolished blow up dolls, then proceeded to rape and kill ten underage girls, leaving traces of it on each.

• Collected my semen with his mouth. =D

• Kennoth said...
    • User
    • 30 Jun 2012, 01:44
    Turned on by the thought.

• Obviously knows what I like!

• max. 14 years old!

• Is begging to be demolished like a few blow-up dolls I know...

• Name reminds me of something.

*Life is not for winners it's for sinners that are losaaarrrrrsssss*
    Yer I like to sell dreams to the fiends...
    *We see through your evil if you ain't Hebrew, women like to wear that tight shit so they can tease you, super stars ain't God cus you niccas bleed too, never ever bite the hand that extends to feed you, out the darkness Israelites come to lead you, you ain't nothing but a piece of meat I sink my teeth through*
  • Must have some knowledge of classical Chinese literature.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 30 Jun 2012, 05:17
    Lost his avatar

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.