Forum » General Discussion

Do you smoke?

• Oreiora said...
    • User
    • 6 Mar 2012, 03:38
    I don't smoke either, for now it's because I'm underage... but I doubt I'll ever smoke anyways.

• Absolutely!

Keep your liberal bias out of my pipe & cigar collection!

• Yes, unfortunately.

I tend to overuse exclamation points, unintentionally!
  • Used to. Now I just suck on Copenhagen.

• Nope. There are cooler ways to die.

• Not anymore. It's fucking disgusting. And weird. Neither of which are the reasons I stopped.

Life is a Cabernet

• nope , but i know i will smoke someday :( so sad story .. :(

life is sad for all .... no different to me
  • spiderferi said:
    nope , but i know i will smoke someday :( so sad story .. :(

love Malboro's black series , :D and the japanese version are even superior , even people who don't smoke would fall for it =)

• and some 14 years old chick in hong kong are taking 1 pack of cigarette ONE day , lol god , look at my profile pic , can u believe that i am 25 years old and she's 14 ? thatsthe result of a healthy lifestyle with every food i swallowed are organic =]
    btw , those girls didn't know i am 11 years older than them LOL

• i live in hong kong , but i only goes to that high end supermarket for all my stuff , .. u know ... stuffs made in china are poisoning O_o

• MJFreak said...
    • User
    • 10 Mar 2012, 13:10
    spiderferi said:
    nope , but i know i will smoke someday :( so sad story .. :(

Me some months ago. Sad story. But i like it

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 10 Mar 2012, 15:00
    Nope, I prefer chewing gum.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 17 Mar 2012, 17:12
    no and it will be this way.

• chungyy said...
    • User
    • 17 Mar 2012, 22:17
    Nope but I don't mind the smell

• I do not. And being in a relationship with someone who does is a real trial, lemme tell ya. But far be it from me to tell somebody what they should and shouldn't do their body.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 17 Mar 2012, 23:45
    smoking makes you look cool ..... no i don't smoke ... clearly!

I did for years mind then gave up like a year and 3mths ago and became healthier less smelly and very uncool :D

• I don't, but have tried it one time and didn't really enjoy it... probably in the future I will. xD

• warrigo said...
    • User
    • 1 Apr 2012, 16:20
    I love my Reds. I also have a pack of Marlboro's 99% of the world does not have.

Edited by warrigo on 1 Apr 2012, 16:24
  • Its something I was vehemently against and then tried it drunk. I have never had a sober cigarette but when I'm drunk, there's no denying that it's quite nice.

• I do not smoke regularly. I tried to smoke a cigar not long ago and I liked it. Will try to keep away from cigarettes, but maybe I'll buy cigars when I get older.

"Talent develops itself in solitude; character in the stream of life." - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
    • [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 15 Apr 2012, 16:52
    yes, on and off. Usually only if i'm drinking, or with my smoking friends.

• Yeppers

“Get beyond love and grief: exist for the good of Man.”
    Miyamoto Musashi, The Book of Five Rings
  • Mostly when I have a few drinks at a club I get a craving for one, don't ask me why. But normally on a daily basis? Never.

But if someone hands me a joint? Or has some to sell, hell yeah. I would rather die from smoking that then tobacco. :-)

• No way! I find it really disgusting and unattractive. My dad has smoked on and off my whole life, and when I was younger I had to be around it all the time when I went to his house. Everything in the house smelled nasty and was covered in a nasty yellowish film.

But in short, no, I don't smoke anything, nor will I ever. Doesn't appeal to me at all.

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.