Forum » General Discussion

The What Are You Thinking Thread.

• Can I spare the time from work to go to a Rock 'n' Roll Weekender at the Bank holiday??

"I never picked cotton"
  • I am so nervous, as I am going to the workplace of a girl that gave me her number yesterday

I am so nervous cause we both like each other and I have no fucking idea how to talk to girls

UAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

witchcraft
    • Kennoth said...
    • User
    • 5 Aug 2012, 00:01
    ranmakawakita said:
    I have no fucking idea how to talk to girls

Well, that makes two of us.

Change is coming through my shadow. My shadow's shedding skin, I've been picking my scabs again.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 5 Aug 2012, 08:33
    I should eat something.

• messo said...
    • User
    • 5 Aug 2012, 13:35
    I thought there was a limit to how self-saboteuring I could get, but this takes the prize. And still I greet it all with apathy. *sigh*

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 5 Aug 2012, 14:00
    hinking why is the letter T missing from thinking

• I just read a 53 page thread that was suppose to be about a hockey player but it turned into a gay marriage debate. I think people can be quite stupid. That stupidity can be mildly entertaining though.

• "The rent should be for free for being me."

• holly75 said...
    • User
    • 6 Aug 2012, 13:50
    Seriously? Not sure whether that makes me angry or amuses me, but I don't feel like being Pissy Pete today, so I'm just gonna laugh at her and how stupid she is.

Nobody dies a virgin....life fucks us all. ~ Kurt Cobain
  • I wish I had Liam Neeson's vocal chords.

• I'm a geisha, motherfuckers.

• Thinking about cutting my hair short.

• Kennoth said...
    • User
    • 9 Aug 2012, 22:21
    Günther, where have you been my whole life?

Change is coming through my shadow. My shadow's shedding skin, I've been picking my scabs again.

• tuua said...
    • User
    • 9 Aug 2012, 23:38
    i should be sleeping already

• The universe should stop hatin'.

• MountDire said:
    I wish I had Liam Neeson's vocal chords.

I wish I was his wife.
    Edit: Not really, but he was pretty handsome back in the day.

“I linger yet with Nature, for the night hath been to me a more familiar face than that of man; and in her starry shade of dim and solitary loveliness, I learn’d the language of another world.”
    • holly75 said...
    • User
    • 10 Aug 2012, 12:23
    I feel sick.

Nobody dies a virgin....life fucks us all. ~ Kurt Cobain
  • I hate liquorice.

• tuua said...
    • User
    • 10 Aug 2012, 16:49
    i can't speak even my own language today so i have no idea why i'm trying to talk in english

• why am i addicted to thai food?

• This thread is making me hungry.

"Noise is relative to the silence preceding it. The more absolute the hush, the more shocking the thunderclap." - V
  • Why?

• The pitter patter sound of a Summer rain storm falling on the roof top out side my window is making me sleepy.....

• MuhNamesTyler said:
    Why?

Why indeed my friend...why indeed...

"Noise is relative to the silence preceding it. The more absolute the hush, the more shocking the thunderclap." - V
  • bullcrap

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.