Forum » General Discussion

Favourite web browser?

• Mozilla Firefox

Opera ain't bad... But I go with Mozilla.

• Firefox hands down.

• i've used them all before. but in my opinion Firefox works the best.
    every browser has their advantages and disadvantages, but Firefox seems to balance them all out. :D

'In times of War, do not crave Honor. Do not pray for Order, Amity or Surrender, ask only that you outlive the day.'
    • [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 9 May 2009, 04:35
    Firefox
    Need i say more?

• Firefox, well ever since I knew of it existing :P I've used it for at least 3 years now. Got no major issues with it, but it does seem a little slower than what it was, but hey ho!

• Chrome on pc. Net Front on PS3 when in the living room.

• I've used FF for the past three years, but I switched to Chrome when it was released. The only thing I regret is that Chrome doesn't have all of FF's fancy extensions.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 10 May 2009, 00:50
    FF has been my favourite choice, but lately I have been using IE u_U

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 10 May 2009, 02:16
    Firefox

• The almighty Firefox.

• Re:Favourite web browser?

Mike_Collie said:
    Google Chrome at the moment.
    google chrome like any other new browser isnt really ready for the world yet as there are many bugs, lack of worth while addons/plug-ins and compatibility issues. right now i couldnt live without 'adblock plus, greasemonkey, last.fmcode, paste and go, pearl crescent page saver, tab mix plus or the web developer toolbar'
    Pingasforce said:
    The almighty Firefox.
    praise the almighty

• google chrone, though firefox used to be better

• for some reason im in IE currently.

But usually its ff or chrome, depends which icon catches my eye first in the quick launch bar.

• Safari!

Andrew Barber
  • Firefox.... I occasionally move to safari for a day but can't stay away to long.. It just dosnt feel the same... and I find too many bugs with sites in chrome.

Thanks, Eddie!
  • Can´t without my FF.

Who is General Failure, and why is he reading my hard disk? O.O
    • [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 13 Sep 2009, 17:57
    Firefox, because it has more than a thousand extensions. It's a fast and safe browser.

• Safari. All day, e'ry day.

Where secrets sleep, between the devil and the deep blue sea.
    gasolinefamily.tumblr.com
  • Safari/Firefox.

The latter for dicking around and the former for SRS BSNSS. (homework, etc)

• I use Google Chrome but Firefox is my backup and Internet Explorer is my backup's backup.

• Firefox.
    IE sucks, and I also tried Safari for a few days..

meow
  • FireFox

• Right now its Google Chrome with Firefox as my backup. Just started using Chrome...its been a month maybe. Firefox was my main browser but it started acting up on me and found that its quite taxing on my system so I tried Chrome and was sold on it.

• ReisX said...
    • User
    • 14 Sep 2009, 04:21
    Chrome in my PC. Safari in my Mac.

• I like Mozilla. Good, secure and fast.

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.