Forum » General Discussion

what do you listen to when your drunk

• what do you listen to when your drunk

ok i am drunk right now and i love listening to NOFX and Guttermouth when i am. so what do you like listening to when your drunk

• Eh, whatever is on my playlist...and I don't drink to get drunk, unlike SOME PEOPLE here.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 9 Dec 2008, 02:51
    George Carlin's old stand ups.

/end thread

• chungyy said...
    • User
    • 9 Dec 2008, 02:57
    Kid Cudi is great for any kind of substance abuse
    so is Tool

• Usually pop and disco from the 80's and 90's. :p

itsy bitsy spider
  • Hannah Montana. For reals. But I don't have it on my own ipod so I usually stumble around in the dark of the room, steal my roommates ipod for a while and listen to HM on there.

wanna win a race?
  • My friends yelling.

I'm bored with my life, so I'll take yours.
  • The same exact thing

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 9 Dec 2008, 08:19
    On a party- rock/hardrock/metal

When I came home - trip hop, electronica, jazz

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 9 Dec 2008, 13:32
    same thing I listen to when Im sober, but I don't get drunk really ever, so I guess I don't count.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 9 Dec 2008, 13:46
    Gary Stewart or any old outlaw country if I am at the bar. If I am drunk at a concert then the band's music of course. =) I'm Irish and from Texas, so I'm down with any music that gets you rowdy and ready to brawl. =) ...drunk or sober.

• anything i have to listen to at nightclubs and bars. if i'm at a friend's place, then whatever they wish to listen to. i never get drunk home.

• Re: what do you listen to when your drunk

redlotusfire said:
    ok i am drunk right now and i love listening to NOFX and Guttermouth when i am. so what do you like listening to when your drunk

Well I tend to listen to the same artists when I’m drunk over and over again. :P

Rammstein, Emigrate, Angels and Airwaves, and somtimes Anberlin.

♫ No one can do the things I'm gonna wanna to do to you ♫
    • [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 9 Dec 2008, 14:33
    ummm...depends on my level of drunkness but usually either dance or gothic metal...

• ATwinky said...
    • User
    • 9 Dec 2008, 20:29
    Tim McGraw

• Everything thats in my playlist.

dot
  • when I'm proper drunk I'll listen to anything; it is the only way I'll willingly go into the clubs around here...

at home can't remember the last time.. think one time I came back drunk and put on nin full blast, but I don't remember that!

• Depends on my mood..

• sc311 said...
    • User
    • 9 Dec 2008, 21:59

Edited by sc311 on 2 Jan 2010, 23:19
  • Paralysis - Scott Weiland

• If I'm drinking wine i like to chill with some Devendra Banhart. If theres whiskey or tequila involved, definitely some catch-22, Streetlight Manifesto, or Eagles of Death Metal.

Meet me in Istanbul in 2010 for a free hug and kiss on the cheek.
    • [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 11 Dec 2008, 04:14
    i don't get drunk but if i did i probably wouldn't remember what i listened to unless it was scrobbled ;p

• It all just depends on my mood, mainly British indie, The Rifles, The View, Stereophonics, The Twang, The Wombats, etc.

Sometimes I'll put on some Motorhead, Tool, Sepultura, etc, just depends on the mood.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 11 Dec 2008, 04:18
    If I'm listening to music and I'm drunk I'm usually alone, so, "world falls away" by seether, "everything is beautiful" by Ill Nino, and "somewhere I belong" by Linkin Park.

Drinking alone makes me think too much about my life : /

• the pogues of course! the best drinking band out there.

"This is the most beautiful and twisted moment of our lives"
Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.