Forum » General Discussion

Random Fact About you

 
  • I think Mitt Romney looks like (and is) a douchebag.

  • lololaurens said:
    ...like how it feels in my mouth...


    I laugh about things like that.

    • Kennoth said...
    • User
    • 25 Aug 2012, 19:41
    faptunes said:
    lololaurens said:
    ...like how it feels in my mouth...


    I laugh about things like that.


    *highfives*

  • faptunes said:
    lololaurens said:
    ...like how it feels in my mouth...


    I laugh about things like that.

    I do too (;

    • Kennoth said...
    • User
    • 25 Aug 2012, 19:45
    I need more melodic death metal bands in my collection. If you recommend me something I end up liking, I love you long time.

  • That is such a scary genre name!

  • I just downloaded Spotify to try it out and so far I'm not impressed..

  • @Kennoth I don't know much about death metal, and even less about melodic death metal... Is melodic death metal something like ''Dimmu Borgir feat. Fall out boy''?!?

    • Kennoth said...
    • User
    • 25 Aug 2012, 20:50
    Haha not really. Dimmu Borgir are actually black metal (some prefer to add affix "melodic" or "symphonic" to it).

    • Kennoth said...
    • User
    • 25 Aug 2012, 20:52
    lololaurens said:
    That is such a scary genre name!


    You have a recommendation. :)

  • Some cunt dropped a massive box on my arm today and it's bruised like woah.

  • Kennoth said:
    lololaurens said:
    That is such a scary genre name!


    You have a recommendation. :)

    How exciting! :)

  • lololaurens said:
    I absolutely hate carbonation, so I don't drink soda, and I'm not a huge fan of beer either (I like wine much more). Not for diet reasons or anything like that, I just don't like how it feels in my mouth. I'd probably drink it all the time otherwise.
    I THOUGHT I WAS THE ONLY ONE

    I like "lightly" carbonated but only really really rarely.. like Red Bull

    I've also been fond of Mountain Dew but I honestly like it more when it goes flat lol

  • unbirthday said:
    lololaurens said:
    I absolutely hate carbonation, so I don't drink soda, and I'm not a huge fan of beer either (I like wine much more). Not for diet reasons or anything like that, I just don't like how it feels in my mouth. I'd probably drink it all the time otherwise.
    I THOUGHT I WAS THE ONLY ONE

    I like "lightly" carbonated but only really really rarely.. like Red Bull

    I've also been fond of Mountain Dew but I honestly like it more when it goes flat lol

    OH MY GOD I'M NOT ALONE??!?

    Well I don't like even lightly carbonated stuff. I'm just weird like that.

    But I definitely think that all carbonated stuff is better flat (I don't drink it that way either but it's better).

    I didn't think there was anyone else in the world who is the same way! Yay!

  • lololaurens said:
    unbirthday said:
    lololaurens said:
    I absolutely hate carbonation, so I don't drink soda, and I'm not a huge fan of beer either (I like wine much more). Not for diet reasons or anything like that, I just don't like how it feels in my mouth. I'd probably drink it all the time otherwise.
    I THOUGHT I WAS THE ONLY ONE

    I like "lightly" carbonated but only really really rarely.. like Red Bull

    I've also been fond of Mountain Dew but I honestly like it more when it goes flat lol

    OH MY GOD I'M NOT ALONE??!?

    Well I don't like even lightly carbonated stuff. I'm just weird like that.

    But I definitely think that all carbonated stuff is better flat (I don't drink it that way either but it's better).

    I didn't think there was anyone else in the world who is the same way! Yay!

    Yeah, I don't like it, I mostly just tolerate it for those two drinks. XD
    So weird. Most people love that part the best.

  • unbirthday said:
    Yeah, I don't like it, I mostly just tolerate it for those two drinks. XD
    So weird. Most people love that part the best.

    Well most people aren't as awesome as we are!

  • My forehead is really smooth.

    • NFXFSX said...
    • User
    • 26 Aug 2012, 01:05
    I smashed my thumb, cut my arm, and dropped a garbage can on my toe today.

    • LXNDR5 said...
    • User
    • 26 Aug 2012, 03:44
    I think I drink too much.

    Also, I don't have to take any English to graduate from a college I don't respect anymore.

    • NFXFSX said...
    • User
    • 26 Aug 2012, 03:48
    lololaurens said:
    unbirthday said:
    Yeah, I don't like it, I mostly just tolerate it for those two drinks. XD
    So weird. Most people love that part the best.

    Well most people aren't as awesome as we are!

    What about me? *hides secret stash*

  • I HATE cake, really... it's all icky and too sweet for my tastes

  • NFXFSX said:
    lololaurens said:
    unbirthday said:
    Yeah, I don't like it, I mostly just tolerate it for those two drinks. XD
    So weird. Most people love that part the best.

    Well most people aren't as awesome as we are!

    What about me? *hides secret stash*

    Hehehe well I did say MOST people! I suppose people who drink soda can be awesome. But it takes a lot more work!

  • feijomello said:
    I HATE cake, really... it's all icky and too sweet for my tastes

    I love cake! BUT I hate that buttercream icing, the really thick sugary kind. It's way too rich and if cakes have that then I can't eat it. But with any other kind of icing cake is amazing :)

    • NFXFSX said...
    • User
    • 26 Aug 2012, 04:32
    I will probably get the diabeetus.

  • Haha well I don't drink soda so I won't from that but I eat so much sugary stuff that I probably will too. Yay for having a major sweet tooth!

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.