Forum » General Discussion

Who gets better with age men or women?

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 28 Jul 2012, 02:56

Who gets better with age men or women?

Pretty sure us men! Let's say the age starts at 18 years. So this won't be one of those creepy weird threads.

• [spam]

[spam]

*Life is not for winners it's for sinners that are losaaarrrrrsssss*
    Yer I like to sell dreams to the fiends...
    *We see through your evil if you ain't Hebrew, women like to wear that tight shit so they can tease you, super stars ain't God cus you niccas bleed too, never ever bite the hand that extends to feed you, out the darkness Israelites come to lead you, you ain't nothing but a piece of meat I sink my teeth through*
    Edited by Lastfmsupport on 18 Mar 2014, 13:36
  • I think we need to take race into account.

"Some might say we've lost our way, but I believe we've not gone far enough..."
  • both [2]

╔═══════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ══════╗
    ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Repost this if ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~~
    you are a beautiful strong black woman
    ~ ~ ~ ~ who don’t need no man ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
    ╚═══════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ══════╝
    • Babs_05 said...
    • 28 Jul 2012, 11:05
    • Auxetil said...
    • User
    • 28 Jul 2012, 11:35
    Wine

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 28 Jul 2012, 11:53
    Men age better, we don't get the Menopause

we get a bald spot, buy a convertible, cry inconsolably at our lot in life and might even have a heart attack. That's our mid-life crisis.

• Kennoth said...
    • User
    • 28 Jul 2012, 12:52
    I'd say us.

What breaks my pride, will break your skull. I bring the end, just like an Archangel.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 29 Jul 2012, 18:11
    foxdemon0 said:
    I think we need to take race into account.

I'd rather we Eugeni-I mean, I'd rather we didn't...

;3

• Babs_05 said...
    • 29 Jul 2012, 19:38
  • foxdemon0 said:
    I think we need to take race into account.

This should be its own thread.

• There's very little difference between both genres. It depends entirely how much the individual responds to events in his or her life.

• Both... Maturity is a huge turn on, imo. And I'm talking waaay beyond 18. Especially in the mental/emotional/confidence sense. Although it can depend on how each individual ages, I do tend to think most men just get better looking & more appealing as they age, and a lot of women don't.

Has our Autumn died...Help me find you again
    • holly75 said...
    • User
    • 30 Jul 2012, 17:01
    ^Couldn't agree with you more, M ;-)

Nobody dies a virgin....life fucks us all. ~ Kurt Cobain
    • [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 30 Jul 2012, 18:51
    Madelines said:
    Both... Maturity is a huge turn on, imo. And I'm talking waaay beyond 18. Especially in the mental/emotional/confidence sense. Although it can depend on how each individual ages, I do tend to think most men just get better looking & more appealing as they age, and a lot of women don't.

Women look a lot better looking when they're younger.. Wait... that sounds creepy.

• Kennoth said...
    • User
    • 30 Jul 2012, 19:03
    Nah, that sounds right.

What breaks my pride, will break your skull. I bring the end, just like an Archangel.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 31 Jul 2012, 12:50
    HankMulder said:
    Madelines said:
    Both... Maturity is a huge turn on, imo. And I'm talking waaay beyond 18. Especially in the mental/emotional/confidence sense. Although it can depend on how each individual ages, I do tend to think most men just get better looking & more appealing as they age, and a lot of women don't.

Women look a lot better looking when they're younger.. Wait... that sounds creepy.

Its a fine line between admitting you're attracted to younger women and simply admitting your a shallow mysoginist who can't view women in anything other than purely objective terms.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 31 Jul 2012, 13:52
    Selfsurprise said:
    HankMulder said:
    Madelines said:

Its a fine line between admitting you're attracted to younger women and simply admitting your a shallow mysoginist who can't view women in anything other than purely objective terms.

But women are only good for sex. Every guy knows that duh...

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 31 Jul 2012, 13:55
    HankMulder said:
    Selfsurprise said:
    HankMulder said:
    Madelines said:

But women are only good for sex. Every guy knows that duh...

;)

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 1 Aug 2012, 01:18
    Madelines said:
    It seems women's body's reach a peak and then stop producing estrogen when the menopause occurs while men continue to produce the same levels of sperm/testosterone generally.

Men have time to mature too in personality whereas a lot of women reach that in their teens.

• I think it's individually specific...there are stellar examples of both sexes that exhibit the characteristics of the "fine wine" metaphor. Physically, it depends a bit on how much "hard living" they've done and how much they've taken care of themselves, etc., the same applies to maturity really, it's all relative to how each individual has grown as a person throughout their life, lessons learned and whatnot. So yeah, I'd say both.

"Noise is relative to the silence preceding it. The more absolute the hush, the more shocking the thunderclap." - V
  • DaddyPobbin said : Men have time to mature too in personality whereas a lot of women reach that in their teens.
    Lol, what? I don't think I could disagree more. Maybe it's true with your experiences, but certainly isn't with mine.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 1 Aug 2012, 10:58
    This thread is giving me a headache.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 1 Aug 2012, 13:40
    Selfsurprise said:
    This thread is giving me a headache.

It's because you're using your brain. My threads tend to have that affect.

• This is called nature.
    Find your answer in plants.
    How their life cyclus evolves.

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.