Forum » General Discussion

How long has it been since you got laid?

• How long has it been since you got laid?

A few hours? A few minutes? Years?

Approximately 3 and one half months here. I am listening to the Carter Sisters and realize I need to get laid.

And what's the longest you've ever gone without? I went six months once. And then I went another 6 or 7 months.

When I lost my virginity, the first POTUSA album was the soundtrack. Anyone else?

Yeah, it's almost noon, I'm whisky drunk and posting to Last.fm forums. Don't judge me. Just reply.

How could you do this to a man so close to being cured?
    • [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 2 May 2012, 16:56
    Not since I was spermatozoa.

• Selfsurprise said:
    Not since I was spermatozoa.

Sorry I should have specified: rape doesn't count.

A good thing to live by: Rape doesn't count.

• Kennoth said...
    • User
    • 2 May 2012, 17:48
    Too long. I don't think I'd even recognize a vagina anymore.

Sweet Mother, sweet Mother, send your child unto me. For the sins of the unworthy must be baptized in blood and fear.

• holly75 said...
    • User
    • 2 May 2012, 17:54
    Yesterday. Twice.

Don't be jealous.

Nobody dies a virgin....life fucks us all. ~ Kurt Cobain
    • [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 2 May 2012, 18:03
    holly75 said:
    Yesterday. Twice.

Don't be jealous.

[/seething with jealousy]

:3

• holly75 said:
    Yesterday. Twice.

Don't be jealous.

The best orgasm I've ever had was the day after Christmas last year. I mean, I can literally say for sure that was the best ever. She thought she hurt me. She won't talk to me now. Kids Ruin Everything.

I am jels. But evs.

• I think MacMillan was Prime Minister... or maybe Anthony Eden... so, sometime in the mid to late 50's sighs

MEPHOBIA - The fear of becoming so awesome that the human
    race can't handle it and everybody dies.
  • -mephobia- said:
    I think MacMillan was Prime Minister... or maybe Anthony Eden... so, sometime in the mid to late 50's sighs

Lies. You can count yourself. I know you wanked this morning.

• 68 views, like 4 replies.

I'm going to get more whisky and do some caulking.

I SAID I'M GOING TO DO SOME CAULKING.

• 68 views, like 4 replies.

I'm going to get more whisky and do some caulking.

I SAID I'M GOING TO DO SOME CAULKING.

• It's been a couple of months since I actually... ahem... felt a woman from the inside. But I did "other stuff" which didn't involve penetration just over a week ago.

• My last time was February 2011, so over a year ago.

I don't care, I can live without it :)

"Music expresses that which can not be said and on which it is impossible to be silent"

- Victor Hugo
  • Frozencheck said:
    My last time was February 2011, so over a year ago.

Are you...an amoeba? My hero?

• leighdobson said:
    It's been a couple of months since I actually... ahem... felt a woman from the inside. But I did "other stuff" which didn't involve penetration just over a week ago.

Right on. Right on. I fucked a rather large plush white tiger a few weeks ago. Then set it on fire and shot it with a WW1 era Russian rifle.

• Lucky_Slim said:
    leighdobson said:
    It's been a couple of months since I actually... ahem... felt a woman from the inside. But I did "other stuff" which didn't involve penetration just over a week ago.

Right on. Right on. I fucked a rather large plush white tiger a few weeks ago. Then set it on fire and shot it with a WW1 era Russian rifle.

Whoa. Just whoa. I wasn't implying I boned an inanimate object. Not saying that I've never done that before, but on this occasion there was a human female involved.

• leighdobson said:
    Lucky_Slim said:
    leighdobson said:

Whoa. Just whoa. I wasn't implying I boned an inanimate object. Not saying that I've never done that before, but on this occasion there was a human female involved.

Oh no, I didn't think you were being metaphorical, and neither was I. The world is sunnier, the sheen of credit cards and stained glass and magazines is just an oomph more glossy when the scent of sex is still emanant, is it not?

I was just kidding, anyway. Right as the flames lit and I took aim, I thought to myself: "I shoulda raped the damned thing." Regrets, I've had a few.

• Chastity.

• mklinsao said:
    Chastity.

Baby, you're just a baby.

• Lucky_Slim said:
    mklinsao said:
    Chastity.

Or just thinking ahead and aware of what's best for me.

• mklinsao said:
    Lucky_Slim said:
    mklinsao said:
    Chastity.

Hah. What's best for you is a taste of perfectly rare-medium rare porterhouse before the long line of McDoubles you're bound for. But life is just like math: you scribble alot and it's mostly wrong, unless you're a genius, in which case you're missing out on a lot of beautiful mess.

• Lucky_Slim said:
    mklinsao said:
    Lucky_Slim said:
    mklinsao said:
    Chastity.

Hah. What's best for you is a taste of perfectly rare-medium rare porterhouse before the long line of McDoubles you're bound for. But life is just like math: you scribble alot and it's mostly wrong, unless you're a genius, in which case you're missing out on a lot of beautiful mess.

I have faith, and my own convictions tell me that saving myself for marriage is what I need to do. Your analogy is a little flawed, I think. :|

• mklinsao said:
    Lucky_Slim said:
    mklinsao said:
    Lucky_Slim said:
    mklinsao said:
    Chastity.

I have faith, and my own convictions tell me that saving myself for marriage is what I need to do. Your analogy is a little flawed, I think. :|

Convictions cause convicts and marraige causes jealousy.

It just figures that the virgins come out, to mock us with proud innocence.

We are not amused.

• Lucky_Slim said:
    Frozencheck said:
    My last time was February 2011, so over a year ago.

Are you...an amoeba? My hero?

Haha, I can just easily enjoy other things in live.
    I rather have no sex than having meaningless sex.

"Music expresses that which can not be said and on which it is impossible to be silent"

- Victor Hugo
  • Many billions of years

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.