Forum » General Discussion

Chatting on the forums is a great way to make friends vol. 2

• NFXFSX said...
    • User
    • 22 Aug 2012, 17:33
    I am Patient 0.

• Ah that explains the putrid stench of decay.

• Saxon-Thunder said:
    Ah that explains the putrid stench of decay.

Nope. That's my new girlfriend. I had to tape her up a little to stop her internal organs falling out.

• Kennoth said:
    lololaurens said:
    I would trade pretty much anything for a good massage.

Anything?

perhaps.. ;)

And calm yourselves boys. There's enough of me to share (:
    If you want to give me a massage, you can give me a massage. The only thing there is to decide is who goes first.

• I'll give you a massage, only if I can use the 2x4 with the nail in it. Always a good finish.

Welcome to the forums, where everyone is happy.
    • Kennoth said...
    • User
    • 23 Aug 2012, 00:06
    lololaurens said:

I like your attitude. ;)

Sweet Mother, sweet Mother, send your child unto me. For the sins of the unworthy must be baptized in blood and fear.

• Little boys need to learn when to stop playing with their dickies =p

"Or shall I perhaps know, That I was happy oft and oft before, Or must I be content with discontent..." - Edward Thomas, The Glory
  • Yes father.

• lololaurens said:

get it grrrrrrrl

anyways, all i have to say is that i am having tacos for breakfast and this is fine with me

• Don't want to be near you when you break wind. Same counts for me tonight when iam having a nice platter of baked potatoes and shoarma. Gas alert will be raised to level 5.

• That's... great. No really. Great.

• omg girls don't fart k

• unbirthday said:
    omg girls don't fart k

Sure :D

leighdobson said:
    That's... great. No really. Great.

Lol like your conversations are of a high standard.

leighdobson said:
    Should now that self esteem is just believing in yourself, and ego is thinking that you are the best and everyone else should be on their knees blowing you like their lives depended on it.

See, see :D

• ^ I think someone is jealous...

• Saxon-Thunder said:
    leighdobson said:
    That's... great. No really. Great.

Lol like your conversations are of a high standard.

leighdobson said:
    Should now that self esteem is just believing in yourself, and ego is thinking that you are the best and everyone else should be on their knees blowing you like their lives depended on it.

See, see :D

My conversations are highly intellectual, I'll have you know. I bid you a good day, madame.

• i am chatting on the forums
    this is a great way to make friends

• Kennoth said...
    • User
    • 23 Aug 2012, 23:44
    Lies.

Sweet Mother, sweet Mother, send your child unto me. For the sins of the unworthy must be baptized in blood and fear.

• ....maybe
    i made more friends when i showed moar boobs on my profile

• unbirthday said:
    ....maybe
    Speaks volumes really doesn't it. ;-)

“Music is enough for a lifetime, but a lifetime is not enough for music”

"You may not be interested in The Ancient (Dis)Order of the Last FM Platinum Round Table, but The Ancient (Dis)Order of the Last FM Platinum Round Table is interested in you." - Leon Trotsky.
  • So who wants to be my friend then?........

"YOUR MUSIC IS BAD AND YOU SHOULD FEEL BAD"
    • NFXFSX said...
    • User
    • 24 Aug 2012, 05:26
    That is the worst tumbleweed ever.

• holly75 said...
    • User
    • 24 Aug 2012, 13:07
    DaddyPobbin said:
    You know that saying "You sound like a broken record", do kids these days have no idea what that is, seeing as they're all into downloads, mp3's and iPod?

Will it suddenly change to "You're like a corrupted mp3!"

Nobody dies a virgin....life fucks us all. ~ Kurt Cobain
  • ProximityFuze said:
    unbirthday said:
    ....maybe
    Speaks volumes really doesn't it. ;-)
    story of my life tho

• NFXFSX said:
    That is the worst tumbleweed ever.

*shrug* I didn't make it.

"YOUR MUSIC IS BAD AND YOU SHOULD FEEL BAD"
  • DaddyPobbin said:
    Yuri_Addict said:
    DaddyPobbin said:
    Is it me or is anyone else thinking, after all these horrific stories about shooting massacres in America, that the greatest threat to Americans are themselves?

I mean...how many Iraqi's and Iranians have killed Americans as opposed to Americans killing Americans. And I mean mass murder not just the run of the mill murder every country faces.

I'm in awe of how they have so much intelligence on Iranian nuclear ambitions and so little on white supremist groups, fundamentalists and people openly citing they're going to murder people are often ignored.

You compare school shootings to a country who could have nuclear ambitions an are governed by religious hatred? i think we have bigger problems than a few murders and racism.
    ...Yes because Iran has nuclear weapons that can destroy America.

Bullshit. America has a worse track record of invasion, bombing and government over throws than Iran (America and the West has tried this with Iran three times already, hence their hostility towards the West).

America's ideologies has caused the death of hundreds of thousands.The Islamic Republic of Iran can't compete.

It does seem there is a lot intelligence on this nuclear threat which hasn't produced any mass murder of Americans and little intelligence on domestic threats which do. Iran can't attack the States, home grown maniacs can easily. Just saying the resources seem badly placed.
    With my American friend lol (in context we're just kidding around):

"Or shall I perhaps know, That I was happy oft and oft before, Or must I be content with discontent..." - Edward Thomas, The Glory
Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.