Forum » General Discussion

Which physical attributes appeal most to you?

• loveontheground said:
    smile and height. i like guys 5'9+, 6ft is a good height. i like feeling like the girl haha. some muscularity doesn't hurt either but i'm not into muscle heads who look like they have the IQ of a tree trunk. also, big hands.. lol.

confidence though. that's the most important thing

If you don't feel like the girl, he's definitely doing it wrong :P

.this is our bomb.
  • Tattoos, Tattoos and Tattoos. I love the rockabilly/psychobilly look. Think Kat Von D meets Bettie Paige. Must not under any circumstance have orange skin.

• Hmm yeah I like rockabilly girls too, as long as they're not overboard on the makeup. Kat Von D makes me wanna barf though. She looks like a man in drag.

.this is our bomb.
  • Female: cropped hairstyle, lean build, long legs, round face, neat facial features, visible clavicle. A natural look is important - I can't stand excessive quantities of makeup.

Male: well-defined jawline, mid-length hair, high forehead, soft facial features, square or oval face, thin to average build (preferably not too muscular), veiny hands. Not really fussy about facial hair, but I'm not so keen on very full beards.

Both: glasses, average to below-average height. Not bothered about body modification, just as long as it's not excessive.

'An old man stands naked in front of a mirror, eating soup. He is a fool.'
    - Jacques-'Jacques' Liverot
  • Red hair and lots of freckles. Mmmm.
    Glasses are a bonus.

Skinny/slim/curvy, I don't really mind as long as their diet is relatively healthy.

• I'm the kind of guy that thinks girls with dreadlocks and wrist bands look hawwt, so yeah... I'm not really all that set on particular features.

Coloured hair is good too. And so is a pretty vagina.

• ^ the pretty vagina must have colored hair also?

• Oreiora said...
    • User
    • 14 Mar 2012, 11:52
    It's the eyes or width of arms that appeal to me...I have no idea why, i guess it's individual taste?

• Grrl parts are great.

• Sensualeyes said:
    ^ the pretty vagina must have colored hair also?

I am indifferent. As long as I can get in and out without having to wade through a small forest I'm good.

• I hate bushy stuff also :)) the only part of the body that should have hair, is the head ( and i mean the upper one)

• Masculine
    Muscular body
    Very Tall
    Deep voice
    Sharp/intoxicating cologne
    Big and strong hands.
    Dark Blonde hair
    Body hair and facial hair.

Perfect Example of what I like in looks is: Chris Evans

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 8 Apr 2012, 02:10
    Blonde hair, soft and round face, beautiful eyes of any color, soft neckline, nice smile, thin, not overdone piercings or tattoos. Don't really care about height, as long as she is shorter than me, and I'm 6'2" so that shouldn't be much of a problem. I prefer thinner girls so I don't need giant boobs or butt, as long they look in proportion. Face and hair is the most important thing to me and gets me every time.

• Haha, I've not thought about this that deeply... but I do like shapely women, for sure, lol. Obviously nothing unhealthy, but a bit of meat, I like. *looks around*

I'm not actually that fussed about a lot of physical attributes, other than that. Just do the obvious stuff right - look after your teeth, personal hygiene etc... and I'm good.

• The face. Add in a bit of facial hair, and I will be more than happy.

• UnfortunatelyGr said:
    Haha, I've not thought about this that deeply...
    [2]

But well, I can say that guys with dark hair and dark clothes and deep voices get my attention pretty fast. It's even better if they're "gothic". And for some unknown reason I like to look at other people's arms too. I find veiny arms attractive o_o

• fgsfds- said...
    • User
    • 22 Apr 2012, 18:57
    UnfortunatelyGr said:
    I'm not actually that fussed about a lot of physical attributes, other than that. Just do the obvious stuff right - look after your teeth, personal hygiene etc... and I'm good.

_b

I like my men hairy. It feels really weird if the guy is less hairy than I am .__.

Talk nerdy to me
  • Female
    Hair
    Teeth

• Kennoth said...
    • User
    • 22 Apr 2012, 22:09
    NightVermillion said:
    The face. Add in a bit of facial hair, and I will be more than happy.

Que?

What breaks my pride, will break your skull. I bring the end, just like an Archangel.

• odd hair. short is good, twintails are better. rainbow is best if it's done well but usually it's poor. deep red or bright blue is best

_
  • Kennoth said:
    NightVermillion said:

Que?

Oh boy sometimes I wonder how awful my English can be.

Just don't shave.

• Kennoth said...
    • User
    • 23 Apr 2012, 03:02
    NightVermillion said:
    Kennoth said:
    NightVermillion said:

Que?

Just don't shave.

Hmm so which sex are you exactly? xD

What breaks my pride, will break your skull. I bring the end, just like an Archangel.

• Kennoth said:
    NightVermillion said:
    Kennoth said:
    NightVermillion said:

Que?

Just don't shave.

Haha why would you ask?

• Kennoth said:
    NightVermillion said:
    Kennoth said:
    NightVermillion said:

Que?

Just don't shave.

To be fair, I've also wondered this LOL

• Kennoth said...
    • User
    • 23 Apr 2012, 03:20
    NightVermillion said:
    Kennoth said:
    NightVermillion said:
    Kennoth said:
    NightVermillion said:

Que?

Just don't shave.

Haha why would you ask?

Well I'm just slightly confused and curious, that's all.

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.